Chapter 1- getting adopted

Sovieshu pov

Today I was riding a carriage to an orphanage near the palace. It's been a few days since Rashta came to the palace. I told Navier that I was going to simply see what children were here since we might not be able to have a child of our own.

"Hello your majesty is there anything I can help you with today" the caretaker asked.

"Yes I wanted oversee the children you have here"

"Of course your majesty the children are outside right now please follow me" as we walked outside I saw that most of the kid were in groups all playing with each other but there was one who was not.

In the far there was a small child in a hut probably built from long sticks and a few large palm leaves I started walking towards the small hut.

"Bababababa" the small child repeated over and over again playing with a teddy bear that looked a bit worn out to be honest it was pretty cute.

The child looked over at me and smiled at me before going back to play with the teddy bear. 'Her hair looks the same as Rashta's and she has very pretty green eyes maybe I'll take her with me'

"This one I'd like to take this one with me" I told the caretaker.

"Of course your majesty" they said before turning to the child. "(Y/n) go get your stuff from your room then come back here please"

"Ok... baba" the child called (y/n) before running off.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

(Y/n) came back at the front of the building where the carriage was.

"Please take good care of (y/n) your majesty" the caretaker said before i entered the carriage but (y/n) didn't enter.

"(Y/n) is their something wrong" I asked.

"leaving baba... why" they asked.

'I'm such a fool of course they wouldn't know why their leaving the place they've been living in' I thought mentally face palming.

"(Y/n) your going to live with someone different ok" the caretaker told them lifting them up into the carriage.

"Ok baba" they said sounding a bit sad.

"Don't worry I'm sure his majesty will let you come visit once in a while, besides your going to have a new family to take care of you"

"Bye bye baba"

The carriage started as we both left for the palace. The caretaker had given me a file full of (y/n)'s information it had the basic stuff like her age, appearance, height, etc.

"Bababababa" (y/n) repeated making me look up at her. "New... dada wha... looking" they asked. I held a face of surprise after they said that.

'I guess their not wrong I am supposed to be their new dad' I thought. "Don't worry about it ok but do you know where we're going."

"Baba saids... place you... live"

"So you don't know. Well I'm the emperor of this place and we're currently going to my palace"

"Huhhhhh dadadadada" they went back to playing with their doll.

'They have a really short attention span don't they'

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

We both finally arrived at the palace. I could already see Rashta and Navier outside waiting for me.