Side story- tea party

"Here you go" the nanny gave the child a few pieces of fancy paper. "Now just go give these to the maids you want to invite." The child nodded, grabbing the slips of paper from the nanny.

The child gave the slips to the maids they favored until they saw two women. The child had seen these two at the new year's ball. One had blonde hair and looked a bit like the child's Baba she looked very happy, the other Gad white hair and red eyes she had a very blank expression.

The child approach the two, they were going to invite them as well since they were very pretty.

"Is there something you need dear?" The blonde asked. The child nodded handing the women two slip, one for each.

"A tea part?" The white haired woman question. The blonde woman smiled looking at the white haired woman.

"We should go Ellenia! It'll be fun!" The blonde said. The white haired woman nodded.

"If that's what you want." The white haired lady responded.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

The child sat waiting for the maids to arrive, while the nanny set up a few more thing and brewed the tea. After 10 minutes the child started to believe the guests weren't going to arrive.

The two pretty women walked into the garden where the tea party was. The child looked at them and smiled brightly. 'Guest!' The child thought.

"Are we early?" The blonde asked, she was confused why no one was here.

"No you're not, the other guest just didn't come." The nanny said. The child looked down. The blonde looked at the white haired woman saddened.

"There's no need for them to come when we're already here." The white haired woman said. The two pretty women sat down near the child.

"We never told you our names!!" The blonde said. "I'm rudbeckia but just call me Ruby, and this is Ellenia."

They all talked about different thing. The child eat most of the sweets, Ellenia enjoyed the tea, and Ruby was the conversation starter.

"You know (y/n)" Ruby said. "You remind me of my own child". The child looked surprised

"Real... ly?" The child asked. Ruby smiled.

"Yeah them and my husband are both sick right now that's why their not here." Ruby said, with a concerned face.

"It's their own fault for playing in the rain and yours for not stopping them." Ellenia said. Ruby looked shocked and offended.

"I didn't want to ruin their perfect father-daughter moment!!" Ruby said dramatically. The child snickered before going into a giggling fit. After they were done the four decided to walk in the garden for a little while.

"Ro..ses" the child said, touching the petals. Ruby looked worried.

"C-careful don't want you to prick your fingers on the thorns." Ruby said. The fun soon came to a end.

"Maybe we can hang out sometime again and you could even have a play date with my child!" Ruby said. The child hugged the two women.

"Really like... for a... playdate!" The child said.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

"Hope you fun today" the child's father said. The child nodded.

"made... more friends... play date... with another friend... maybe" The child said. The father smiled.

"That's good baby" the father said, kissing the child's forehead and their teddy bear's too.