Chapter 7- roller coaster of emotions

To say the child was mad would be an understatement, first it was new friend, then Dada, and now uncle. Why, why did they always lose the people they like.

Thinking back the child started to realize a pattern, it all tied back to mommy-look-a-like. New friend left because of her. Dada stopped paying attention to the child because of her. Now Uncle couldn't visit them because of her.

The child laid in bed, they didn't care too much about mommy-look-a-like before, but now the child could say that they hated her.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

"Papa.... please... important." The child said. They visited the emperor in hopes of getting his attention with a present they made for him.

"I already told you I can't right now" the emperor, he had finished talking with Baba. The child tugged on the end of the emperors pants.

"Pleaseeeee... made for... you" the child nagged. The emperor was getting annoyed.

"You can show me it tomorrow." The emperor said walking away from the child. The child followed.

"But... I-" the child got cut off, as the emperor turned swiftly.

"It doesn't matter! Whatever it is, isn't important you can show tomorrow!" The emperor yelled. The child stepped back surprises the last time they got yelled at was by their mama. The child ran back to their room, with tears threatening to fall out.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

A blue bird flew past the child's window, the blue bird saw the child curled up in a ball crying. Out of moral conscience the blue bird landed on the child balcony.

"Chirp! Chirp!" The bird said. The child looked up and walked towards the balcony.

"Birdy?" The child questioned. They opened the balcony door, the bird flew in and landed on the child's bed.

"Chirp!" The bird said, patting the bed. The child sat down next to the bird, they pat the bird's head.

"Birdy!... cute!" The child said. The bird pointed their wing to the child's head. The child touched their face, feeling the wet tears. "Oh..." the child looked down.

"Chirp?" The bird tilted it's head.

"I'm... fine..." the child said. "Not... really"

"Chirp?" The bird asked. The child got up and returned with a small box, they opened the box to reveal a small bear plush.

 The child got up and returned with a small box, they opened the box to reveal a small bear plush

(The bear)

"Made... for... Dada." The child said. The bird looked down, before tugging on the bear plush's ear. "Want... it?" The bird nodded. The child handed the plush to the bird.

The bird left with the plush in hand. 'What a strange bird?' The child thought, going to bed.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

The child was laying on grass, looking at the clouds.

"Watcha doing?" A voice said walking to the child. The child didn't look at the person. "Is that how you treat a friend?"

"Clouds" the child said. Friend laid down next to the child. the two laid next to each other in silence watching the clouds, friend noticed small flowers slowly growing around the child.

"Does this happen often." Friend asked, moving to lay on his side. The child looked confused at their friend. "The flowers."

"I... guess. Don't... really understand... it." The child said. Friend laughed, before touching one of the flowers.

"Don't worry, it just means your special. Though let's keep this a secret, k." Friend said. The child looked even more confused.

"Why...?" The child asked. Friend smiled sitting up.

"Do you remember when you first felt sick." Friend said, the child shakes their head. "Well, you see you had a thing called a Mana explosion, that mean you have the power to become a mage. Some doctors often can mistake it for other things. If the emperor were to find out then he'd probably send you away."

"Why... send... away?" The child asked again.

"People like you are in high need right now, do you see now why this has to be a secret." Friend replied.

"Guess." The child said. Friend laid back down.

"Do you want to continue to watch the clouds?" Friend asked. The child nodded, they liked spending time with friend.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

"G-good afternoon. No wait." Said a female voice. The child watched her stutter.

"Welcome miss Lebetti." Baba said, the female blushed. "I hope you don't mind that I brought another guest with me."

"O-of course not." The female said she looked at the child and saw how similar their eyes were. The female sat next to the child on the sofa. The women talked about thing the child didn't understand.

"Try..." the child said, they held out a treat to the female.

"Oh, thank you!" The female said, eating the treat from the child's hand. "What's your name again?"

"(Y/n)..." the child responded. The female looked shocked before returning to normal.

"I'm Lebetti!" The female said. 'That name I've heard it before' the female thought.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

"Leb!" The child said walking towards her. Leb looked confused.

"Shouldn't you be with her majesty?" Leb asked.

"Like... exploring..." the child said, hugging Leb's legs. The child followed Leb around for while, that was until mommy-look-a-like showed up... wearing the same dress as Leb.

Baba walked to towards the pair and gave Leb her jacket. The child hanged around Leb the rest of the ball.

Extras:

•Lebetti never met the child, she only ever heard their name from her brother.

•friend time!!

•the child doesn't like her Mama anymore not that they knew it's their Mama.

•doctor confuse Mana explosion for other medical problems because of the decrease in mages.

•bean's really just giving the child a lot of trauma oh well, that'll be some else's problem later.

•bean feels like they should explain it now. So the child has strong Mana but because of that it tends to leak sometimes, for example if the child is overly excited flowers will start to grow around them.

•the child's Mana is quiet fragile though so when put under stress and pressure, it often leads to Mana explosions.