chapter 2- New years pet!?

Y/n pov
(1 day before the ceremony)

'So many people' I thought as I saw many different people here. New dada told me wait at the front entrance so he can help pick out a dress for me to wear tomorrow.

"Welcome prince Heinrey" I heard baba say. 'Prince Heinrey that sounds familiar' I just went back to playing with Alan (aka her teddy bear)

Heinrey pov

As I started walking to the entrance I spotted a small figure sitting down besides the doors playing with what seemed like a teddy bear.

"Why hello little one" I told. 'She could connected to my queen'

"Hi" they said in response and then went back to playing. 'What I'd I expect from a 4-year-old' I thought before walking away.

Sovieshu pov

"Sorry Rashta but I was thinking that this could be just me and (y/n)" I said. I was sitting down in the carriage with (y/n) on lap. The two of us were going to go and buy her a dress for the New Years Ceremony and a few other things if she wanted.

"Please your majesty I just really want to go with you so I can bond with (y/n) more since we're going to be family" Rashta pleaded.

"I'm truly sorry Rashta but (y/n) still new here and she really only seems to like to be around me." I told her. (Y/n) slowly nods her head.

"Ok I understand" she replied in a sad tone. The carriage took off as I tried to get a preference of what (y/n) would like. Key word "tried"

"You do really not care what I get you" I asked them. They slowly shake their head. They seemed to be eyeing something outside. I looked to see that they were looking at a pet shop.

"Is their something that you like from their" I asked again. They nod their head this time. I made the carriage driver stop here. I walked inside with (y/n) holding my hand a little behind.

"Your majesty is their something I can do for you" the shop keeper asked looking at (y/n) with curiosity.

"Yes I think so right (y/n).........uh (y/n)" in the five seconds that were spent talking to the shop keeper (y/n) managed to run off somewhere.

"Where'd she go" I asked myself.

"I believe she went off in that direction your majesty" the shop keeper told me pointing in that direction. I walked off in that direction and found (y/n) looking at one of the bunnies through the cage.

The bunny had white fur with black spot on it's body it had a large spot on it right eye. They had pretty baby blue eye to go along with the black and white. Their ears were pointed up they also had a pink little nose and pink on the inside of their ears.

"Dada dada" (y/n) called out to me. "Want this...please" she asked.

"Ok" I told them and started walking off to the shop keeper. I payed them for the bunny and a few other things they would need. I walked into the carriage and put the bunny who is still their cage on the opposite side of where I sat.

(Y/n) sat down next to the bunny. "So what are gonna name them" I asked.

"Jojo" they responded.

"what a bizarre name for a bunny" I said laughing a bit. After a few more stops we got everything that was needed including a few extra stuff that (y/n) wanted.

Day of the ceremony

(Y/n) pov

'People too many people' I kept walking hoping I would find baba or dada. 'I really want dada right now. Where'd he go' I see baba talking with someone else.

"Baba" I yelled a bit running up to her.

"Oh who's this" the lady in front of me asked.

"This is the child that His majesty wants to adopt. Her name is (y/n)" baba told her.

"Baba where... dada" I ..

"I believe he's over there with Rashta" baba responded.

"Oh ok" I look over at them to see that they were talking. "Bye... baba love... baba" I said before walking off to dada.

"Dada" I called looking at him.

"(Y/n)" he responded Bending down a bit. "I see your not wearing the dress"

"It itched lots" I told him.

"I see well I suppose it's ok at least it's not something entirely informal"

I was wearing a white button up long sleeve shirt with a peachy white sleeveless sweater over it, black long pants, and black shoes. My hair was,

(If you have long hair)
In a half up half down style.

(If you have short hair)
Fluffed up and a bit wavy.

"Your majesty can you dance with me" mommy look a like asked.

"Sure" dada said.

"Bye dada bye lady" I told them waving. They start dancing while I see baba and the guy from yesterday dancing as well. After a while they stop.

"Sister can you dance with m-" mommy look a like, said before getting cut off by me.

"Can dance with baba please" I asked.

"Actually I was thinking of dancing with Navier" dada told me. "But I'm sure she wouldn't mind dancing with you next"

"Ok dada" mommy look a like asked Heinrey to dance but he said no and she started to cry. Dada came over to comfort her leaving baba behind.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

Dada was tucking me in for bed.

"Dada" I said.

"Yeah" he responded.

"Why'd you leave baba behind" I asked.

Sovieshu pov

I froze at that question. What was I supposed to say that I have I a lover that's not my wife.

"You don't need to worry about ok" I told them. They nod their head.

"Ok dada good night" they said.

"Good night" I responded kissing their forehead then walking over to door turning off the light.

Extras:

•I made a jojo and aphmau reference in this chapter

•(y/n) did name their teddy bear after their original papa