Chapter 3.5: Tᕼᗴ ᖴᗩᒪՏᕼᗷᗩᑕKՏ

Hi - speak Filipino language
Hi - English language
Hi - thoughts in Filipino along with morgen & Orpheus
Hi - thoughts

Warning ⚠️
*sensitive topic.
*beating up.

(A/n: This will be a free chapter. I hope you like it. And sorry for my grammatical mistakes.)

...🌑✨🍁🍀

Y/n P.O.V..

1 year later... April 28, 1990

'Ah.. What a relief.' I thought while watering the plant on the backyard. It was so peaceful.

Kinda I turned habits doing a watering or planting before reading my uncle's books, it has a hand writing on it, more likely he likes correctly the errors and re-writing on it. He really is genius I ever met.

Now.. thinking about it, I remember what happened when I got first guidance last year and how ironically it is.

Flashbacks~

Y/n P.O.V.

I got called from the guidance office while I'm with harry except they didn't call his guardian making me confused, they only called my uncle. Me and Harry following the female teacher who's witness that I kicking the p.e teacher.

Harry was quite nervous what will happened to me. Well to be honest. I literally blithe, I'm really satisfied on what I did to the teacher, even they will expelled me. I never realize that I have wide grinned in my faces right now.

Third P.O.V.

The teacher who's in front was turned around and stare at you, making you confused. Now you noticed her name tag on it.

'Alexia A. Silva' you read in thought.

Suddenly you got attack a hug from you making you more bewildered at her gestured to you.

"Thank you! I've been trying to get more evidence to accused him because he assault some female stuff and also including the female teachers too, considering they'be been trying to fired him but we still have lack of evidence. But I'm glad you manage to do it, even it's wrong to tell you even I'm a teacher. It was brilliant! Thank you.. " she said in sincere while almost crying.

You awkwardly standing there while you giving some tissue to a teacher. You kinda not used to it when stranger suddenly hugging like this. Harry was also awkwardly standing too tag along with you.

Who'd thought you can be to save the day.

Now the teacher stand up she give you a wink. More likely saying 'good luck'. She opened the door and seeing the P.E. teacher who's sitting in the chair while have some ice pack on it while your uncle waving at you.

"You need to go back to your classroom Mr. Potter." She said with a soft voice to harry making stare at you, you just gave him a nod. He gave a smile and mouthing to you saying 'good luck.' Even he was nervously about what will happened to you. He knows you will be fine later.

You gave a thumps up before he leave and close the door making you start stare at your uncle.

You didn't know if your uncle really cared about you kicking a teacher or just pretending not too... Or maybe he was disappointed. You didn't care anyway because your more excited right now seeing more drama later.

You sit beside him while you bowed a little to your head. While ma'am Alexia who's behind to principal and whispering to them and giving approval.