Chapter 24 : TᕼᗩT ᗷᖇᗩT

Edward P.O.V.

'This is a bad idea.'

"You already knew its dangerous that were going to explore at the third floor, right?" I asked Eugene who apparently planned it along with Emma as they both wanted to explore it.

Of course. I confront them and I won't let them go by themselves that they might do something incredible stupid and put their selves in detention.

Y/n also coming along with us after I explained about Eugene and Emma's planned, she didn't hesitate to coming along. I was glad to be honest. I was slightly cautious and a bit uncertain about the whole thing.

"Of course it is a bit dangerous, bit that's what makes it even more exciting, don't you think?" Eugene replies as he shrugs his shoulders in a nonchalantly manner.

"Yeah besides, isn't the floor where we heard from painting's  and our seniors about the haunted in third floor? I always wanted to explore it, also we can be careful, you know." Emma replies in excited as she also interested in exploring the third floor.

They probably think it'd be fun. But absolutely NOT.

"And also, we know the third floor is supposed to be off limits. But let's be real here - We've never really followed the rules that much. It'll be fun." Eugene added making myself mentally sigh in frustration.

'Well, technically he wasn't wrong either. We did not follow rules that much like the golden trio (Harry, Hermione, Ron.) in gryffindor they gossip last months ago.'

Anyway, first of all. Why did I agree that I will coming with them again? Bloody hell. I starting to questioning myself who I'm hanging out with.

"I agree, we never really followed the rules, but that doesn't mean we just explore it without thinking the safety and the consequences. After all, we live in wizarding world." Y/n spoke in calm tone with her serious expression on her face making myself mentally note that I won't make her mad in the future.

"Well, there's only one way to find out what's on the third floor. Besides it's a good opportunity to do something risky, we might find something interesting up there." Eugene said as we all look up at the moving staircases.

To be honest, I don't know how many moving staircase they are but I know for sure it was one hundred plus.

Emma spoke, "Risky or not, we should still be careful about exploring the third floor as I told you before, Eugene. Well be doing ourselves a disservice if we end up getting hurt or worse -"

"Expelled." Y/n added.

"I was thinking more fatal but, yeah getting expelled would also be bad." Emma agreed. Her expression fill of curiosity and courageus instead afraid of it, after all, she's a gryffindor.

I'm still glad she was not thinking a reckless one because most of gryffindor I met in past few months they act without thinking the consequence. For example: Seamus Finnigan.

"Wow, aren't you just a ray of sunshine?" The red head sarcastic replied towards Emma.

'Wow look who's talking? Isn't he was hufflepuff?' I thought sarcastic.

Emma rolled her eyes at his response.

"I was just being realistic. There's a reason this floor is restricted and it's probably for a reason."

This time I agree with her. "She has a point Eugene. Exploring the unknown isn't all rainbows and butterflies, you know? We would be putting ourselves in danger especially if we have no idea what could be lurking up there."