You

Donna's face was buried into the couch trying to get rid of the tears as discreetly as possible

Sam was trying to sink into the couch also trying not to show the tears on his face.

Rose and Tanya, we're glaring at Sam heavily.

The avengers stared at the screen in shock.

As for Tony... Let's all pray for Sam.

"You," he pointed at Sam. "You." Ho's voice was calm which was all the more terrifying. Everyone stared at Tony waiting for him to do something else. But no one expected him to laugh. They all jumped at the humorless chuckle that broke out of Tony.

"Dad?" Donna asked cautiously reappearing from the couch. "Dad? Are... Are you okay?" She reaches to touch his arm but Jumped back when Tony stood up suddenly.

"I'm fine." He nodded his head completely calmly. He started walking towards Sam, who was trying to sink more into the couch. "Dad? DAD!" Everyone was getting up except Rose, Tanya, Bill, and Harry. Tried to reach Tony and stop him from doing whatever he was about to do to Sam, but before they could Tony stopped stumbling back as if he had walked into something.

A bright light appeared, a note falling from the sky. Tony grabbed the note and read it quickly. He stood up straighter, fixed his suit, and started walking back to his seat handing the note to Donna. Who reads it and slumps.

"No maiming or killing." She read out, also walking back to her seat. Tony turned before he reached his seat and turn to sam pointing a finger at him. "This isn't over." He sat down waiting for everyone else to as well. The movie started again.

'C' is typing...................

Good morning, afternoon, or night to you. I'm sorry it took so long and the chapters so short. I'm currently doing exams and I really want to focus on that I'll get the next chapter to you by the 1st of December... I'll try. Anyway, goodbye thank you for reading.

 Anyway, goodbye thank you for reading

{341}