Mamma Mia

The scene starts with Donna sitting on the edge of a dock

The scene starts with Donna sitting on the edge of a dock. There are grunts and groans in the background. “Donna?” She hears a voice and looks up. “DONNA!” She smiles and the camera pans to show Rose and Tanya. They drop their bags and run toward donna. She hugs both of them.

Everyone smiled at the three girls.

“Oh my god, I see what you mean!” Rose releases her from the hug. “This place is paradise!” Tanya Spins around in glee. Donna chuckles softly. “I’m glad you’re here she holds both of their hands. They both stop smiling. “What’s happened.” Rose sounds concerned. “Where’s the hot architect?” Tanya asks taking her sunglasses off. “Ummmm. Turns out he was lying to me.”

Tony rolled his eyes at the reminder of what that- that Fiend did to his daughter!

Donna spoke softly. “He’s not an architect?” Rose and Tanya are both comforting Donna, who shook her head. “He’s engaged. Uh, well, she looks beautiful and he’s gone back to her.” She’s obviously trying not to cry. “I hate it when they do that,” Rose spoke before they both brought Donna in for another hug.

“Has that happened to you before?” Bruce asked Rose. She shook her head. “No, but I was trying to be comforting.” Bruce nodded in understanding.

“So, I’ve been sleeping in this farmhouse.” Donna’s voice is heard. “I don’t know who owns it but it’s the most beautiful place in the world.” They come into view riding on a donkey with their luggage trailing behind them. “It also has a horse.” “Yes, very romantic. We’re taking you home.”

Tony nodded agreeing with her statement. “That’s a good idea.” Tanya smiled in thanks, once Tony turned away her smile dropped and she rolled her eyes.

Tanya responded. “Not before a fantastic performance by the greatest girl band in the world!” Rose exclaims. “We’ve got all of the gear! Where are we playing?” Donna is quick to disagree. “No, no, no I am not in the mood.” They both groans. “Oh! But it will put you in the mood!” Rose told her. Tanya agrees. “Of course, it will. The floodlights and the grease paint. The adrenaline of the crowd, a thousand decedents of great Greek warriors cheering and clapping, and the irresistible beat transforming their bodies into pulsating pillars of flesh!” Tanya yells. Rose cheers in agreement.

“That was a little dramatic but, okay.” Said, Harry

Complete silence.

Everyone looked like they were trying not to laugh feeling bad for the girls but, at the same time finding it very amusing.

The three girls sat there looking depressed. Tanya and Rose turn to Donna. “I don’t know how to sing about love when I’m not feeling it.”

Sam shifted uncomfortably in his seat knowing he was the cause of that.

The two share a look. “Then… Sing about what you are feeling.” Rose suggests. Donna thinks for a moment before raising the microphone. “I was cheated by you, and I think you know when. So I’ve made up my mind, it must come to an end.” Donna stands and walks onto the stage. “Look at me now. Will I ever learn? I don’t know how. But I suddenly lose control.” Donna starts to get into it moving her shoulder as Tanya and Rose smile. “There’s a fire within my soul!” She spins around.

“Yes, queen! Slay!” Clint yelled; they all gave him odd/amused looks. Donna smiled at him thankfully.

The two cheer for her. “Just one look and I can hear a bell ring. One more look and I forget everything!” The other two jump onto the stage to join her. The band playing in the background. “Mamma Mia, Here I go again. My, my, how can I resist ya?” The girls are dancing to the beat. “Mamma Mia, does it show again? My, my, just how much I missed ya.” Donna starts singing alone. “Yes, I’ve been brokenhearted. Blue since the day we parted. Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma Mia, now I really know. My, my, I should not have let you go!” The girls run off the stage. Tanya grabbed one of the band member's hats. Tanya lounges in a chair and Donna lays next to her. “I was angry and sad, ‘bout the things that you do.” Donna kissed Tanya making her yelp in shock. She moved to the table where Rose was. “I can’t count all the times that I cried over you.” She fake slaps Rose who moves as of she’s been hit.

Natasha smiled at the girls, they reminded her of her and her sister… Before… “You girls are so cute.” Natasha smiled at them. They thanked her and then whispered to each other in excitement, I mean THE black widow just called them cute!

The owner’s son went outside and called people to watch, meanwhile Donna started walking to the bar. “And when you go, when you slam the door, I think you know, that you won’t be away too long. You know that I’m not that strong.” The girls are back on the stage. “Just one look and I can hear a bell ring. One more look and I forget everything.” People start to pile into the restaurant. “Mamma Mia, here I go again. My, my, how can I resist ya? Mamma Mia, does it show again? My, my just how much I missed ya.” The girls make their way off the stage. “Yes, I’ve been brokenhearted. Blue since the day we parted.” They climb on top of the bar. “Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma Mia, Now I really know. My, my, I should not have let you go!” The girls start to put their arms out to finish the song, but Rose was too close to Donna and ended up accidentally pushing her off.

“DONNA!” Everyone except for the people who were there yelled, she looked at Bill. “They do see me sitting right, here don’t they?” Bill shrugged. “Apparently not.”

“Donna!” Someone caught Donna she looked up and was shocked to see who it was. “Hi there.” The person said. “Bill?!”

“Bill?!”

'C' is typing............

Hola, whoever's reading this, This chapter is a little long but I feel like it's missing something so if you think you know what it is then please let me know. Anyway hope you enjoyed BYE!

 Anyway hope you enjoyed BYE!

{1071}