Knowing Me, Knowing You

"Wait, Donna! Donna! Donna Please! Please! Just listen to me!” They were at the farmhouse now, Donna Going up the stairs

"Wait, Donna! Donna! Donna Please! Please! Just listen to me!” They were at the farmhouse now, Donna Going up the stairs. Donna scoffed and turned around. “I’d love to.” “You will?”

“You will?” Bill asked the blonde next to him. Donna simply gestured to the screen. “You better not,” Tony mumbled under his breath.

Sam sounded hopeful; almost makes you feel bad for the stupid bastard. “Yeah of course. I’ll listen while you answer three questions. Are you engaged to that beautiful woman?” Sam hesitated but nodded anyway. “And did you tell me about it?” They were both crying at this point. Donna’s fists clenched. Sam shook his head “And do you seriously think I could ever forgive you?” Sam walked forward. “Donna listen.” “Go!”

Tanya nodded, “Yes Please go.” Sam shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

 “Please just list-“Donna turns around. “That is enough listening! GO!” She storms up the stairs leaving Sam wallowing in his sadness. The door slams. “No more carefree laughter.” (I got some fucking beef with this guy like I get it’s a musical but my man waited 0.5 seconds before breaking into song. wtf???) He slams against the wall. “Silence ever after.” He stands up walking to the door. “Walking through an empty house, tears in my eyes. This is where the story ends. This is goodbye.”

“Bye bitch!” Rose waved at the screen. Tanya patted her on the back and Tony gave her a thumbs up.

He walks out the door. Donna is shown watching him through the window. “Knowing me knowing you.” She walks away from the window. “aha” (just imagine him saying that cause I’m not writing it every time.) Sam is packing his bag. “There is nothing we can do. Knowing me knowing you.” Donna is walking along a pathway to the dock. “We just have to face this time, this time we’re through,  we’re, this time we’re really through, this time we’re through, through. Breaking up is never easy I know But I have, I have to go this time have to go, to go. Sam is walking up to the boat putting his bags in. “Knowing me knowing you is the best I can do.” Sam gets on the boat and notices Donna watching him. The boat “Sails” away. Donna walks up to the horse crying.

'C' is typing.............

Hello, whoever is reading this. Sorry, it took so long but I am officially done with exams! I'll try to post more often now, I'sorry that this chapter is short but here you go. Bye👋

 Bye👋

{428}