Pearls

The next scene shows Donna and Bill, swimming out from under the water, both gasping for air as they resurface

The next scene shows Donna and Bill, swimming out from under the water, both gasping for air as they resurface. Donna gasps and quickly climbs on the boat. "That was incredible." Bill smiles. "You wanna see what's in it?" Bill asks referring to the oyster they had found. Donna sighs. "It doesn't matter, Just getting it is reward enough."

Tony looked at his daughter questionably. "Really? You love pearls, always have, you got it from my mother." Donna smiled, her father never talked much about her grandparents.

Bill, skeptical, pushes further. "Really?" Donna rolls her eyes. "No! Are you kidding? Open it now!" Bill laughs and gets out his knife, starting to force it open. Donna starts slapping her thighs. "Drumroll!" Bill finally gets it open. It's a pearl. Donna laughs in disbelief. "For you." Bill offers it to her. "Your too kind." Donna laughs. "I have at least 18 ulterior motives."

Tony glares at him, he smiles innocently.

Donna smiles at him, shaking her head.

The next scene switches with Tanya picking up a fruit at a fruit stand. Rose runs up to her. "There's this lovely food store up there, they've got this cake called Baklarva it's layers of pastry wit-"

Clint moans. "Baklarva is amazing!" Tanya and Rose nodded. "It really was amazing."

Tanya cut her off before she can continue."You've had enough." Rose's shoulders drop. "Somewhere in a boat with someone who's not me is the most handsome guy ever."

Donna looks at Rose to apologize but Rose simply waves her off.

Tanya stops listening as she notices a guy. That guy is Sam.

"Well, well, well, look who came crawling back." Tony drawled. "Dad, please can you not." Donna interrupted, then stopped herself as she realized something.

"Wait, you came back?!" Sam, who had been awfully quite nodded meakly. Donna looked at him in shock as the movie started again.

"Right, except this guy." Rose also stops. "Jesus Christ, what kind of island is this?"

"I'm starting to ask myself that question." Steve mumbled.

Tanya isn't listening to Rose's rambling. She hands Rose her sunglasses. "Here take this, take it." Sam is coming towards them. Tanya steps forward, interrupting his path. "Hi, I just wanted to be upfront and say that I visually enjoy you."

"Really?! Sam too?" Donna throws her hands up in the air, maybe she just had really good taste in guys.

Sam looks distracted. "Yes umm, that's..." He gets cut off by the lady, Sophia, Who owns the bar where the Dynamos had just performed. "Yes, you. Man coming over here." Sam glances at Tanya. "Um excuse me." Tanya simply smiles at him. "I'll be waiting." She turns to rose. The camera pans to Sam. "Hi, I'm looking for-" Sophia interrupts him. "I know who you looking for with your wondering eye and restless groin-"