The Fail

It was time for the talkers to go and talk to them. We watched through the windows in my house as they started walking. We let them borrow clothes so they aren't half naked. 2 security dudes asked them what are they doing. They told them that they needed to speak with the old lady. One of the security guys (let's call him giraffe neck cause his neck is long) pulled out a walkie talkie and asked someone if they can come in. I'm guessing she said yes cause they opened the door and let them in. We got out binoculars and a telescope and watched through the window. Justin, Logan, Jack, and I watched closely and carefully. We saw the talkers (their names are Abigail and Cory) talking to I guess the old lady. She got up and went to the kitchen. She returned with 2 cups of green soda I guess? She gave it to Abby and Cory and they drank it.
" I feel dizzy." Says Cory into his ear plug pretending to scratch his ear. We watch as Abby and Cory's faces turn green and they fall onto the floor. I was filled with anger and sadness. Both of them were only 15 and they got poisoned.
*Spirit P.O.V*
I am always one step ahead. I told Gloria to poison the drinks because I caught the creepers next door sending these kids over. She -of course- agreed because she knows me well and poisoned it with old herbs that are very dangerous and poisonous. I... Am the devil of spirits. The Conquerer. You will all bow down to me!
*Tiffany P.O.V.*
All of us watched horrifically as they died. This wasn't fair. I know what happened. We got spied on. Revenge will be made. We will win.