Bonus Chapter 2

(Tw's for this chapter include; Anal, MMF, MM, oral, dirty talk, a little degrading, but what else is new. Anyways, if you dont like, then simply do not read)

Juliet

"Good night mom."

I kissed Matthew's head and went to Colin's side of the room.

"Good night mom." I leaned over and kissed his forehead as well.

"Good night my angel boys. Sweet dreams."

I turned on the nightlight and walked out, closing the door after me. I passed by Evie's room and saw her sound asleep. Her sleep schedule has been a bit easier to manage lately and I enjoyed the extra few hours I'd been catching up on.

Sometimes she could sleep through the entire night and other times she'd need one bottle to aid her back to sleep. In the end, it still felt like a win-win. I closed her door slowly, and quietly, and tip-toed to our bedroom.

Toby and Caleb have been working more and more, and with running after three kids all day and night, it felt like we never really got time to see each other.

I didn't want to be the person in the relationship that's always tired and neglectful, but sometimes I would pass out before they even joined me on the bed. Tonight would be different though.

I had mentally, emotionally, and physically prepared myself that tonight would be different. While Matthew and Colin were at school, I took a sleeping Evie with me to my hair-salon appointment. I trimmed, redid my roots, and got it blown out.

I also bought new lingerie, makeup, and a nice silk robe to wear once I got all pretty and dressed up for Toby and Caleb. So all of Stacy's hard work didn't go to waste, and I didn't bother cooking lunch.

So, I didn't melt over the stove. I ordered the kid's pizza and reheated last night's spaghetti for Evie to eat since she couldn't have pizza yet.

After a late lunch, helping them with their homework, playing with Evie, washing Evie, and changing all of their clothes I was able to get them all to sleep.

It was thirty past eight, and I knew Toby and Caleb would be home at nine. I had thirty minutes to get ready and I was feeling...excited, a bit nervous since my body wasn't the same after having three children, but that was what the robe was for.

I walked into the bedroom that we shared together and into the bathroom. I clipped my hair back, so it didn't get wet and covered it carefully with a hair net. I took a shower and lathered myself with a new sensual soap I bought.

I didn't want to take too long since I didn't have much time. I stepped out, dried myself, and after moisturizing and dabbing perfume on my wrists, necks, and ankles, I reached for the lingerie.

It wasn't something I'd normally buy, but I needed a boost in confidence, and wearing something sexy usually helped. It was a deep burgundy floral baby doll lace slip dress with a ruffled hem and came with a matching thong.

It came with the same color robe with loose sleeves and a lace sash. I did light makeup, just mascara, red lipstick, and some highlight on my cheeks and eyelids. I fluffed my hair up, using my fingers to make it seem more dramatic, and stepped out of the bathroom.

While I contemplated on whether or not I should light candles or put on some music, I heard the front door click and open. Their voices were heard, and I could hear them laughing and talking, and once they'd see I wasn't downstairs, they usually came upstairs.

I sat on the bed and leaned back slightly and nervously kept fidgeting in anticipation. I swallowed and before I could think to abort the mission, the bedroom door opened, and they walked in.