6. Soothing The Psychotic killer

Y/n's POV.
Location: Camp Crystal Lake

Currently in the counselors cabin at Camp Crystal Lake the three separate copies of Y/n L/n each wielding two Infinity Stones are currently making pizza clone Alpha is working on making the sauce clone Epsilon is hand preparing the dough and finally clone Omega is working on the miscellaneous stuff of the pizza such as grading the cheese and cutting up the pepperoni but right now clone Omega is carrying a huge wheel of cheese.

Omega: big cheese!!!

Epsilon: hey Alpha how much yeast?!

Alpha: just one tablespoon

Epsilon: got it!!!

Epsilon added the other ingredients to make the dough as he allowed the dough to rise he noticed that Omega had gotten distracted and was eating the cheese.

Epsilon: hey Omega quit eating the cheese!!!

Omega: cheese Swiss?

Epsilon shook his head grabbed the cheese grater handed it to Omega along with a stick of Italian pepperoni.

Epsilon: pepperoni Italian!

Omega started cutting up the cheese with the cheese grater along with the pepperoni.

Omega: slicer aluminum~

After about an hour or two the pizza finally came together and once it was done the three clones of Y/n L/n finally came back together combining into a single body and a single entity once the six Infinity Stones were reunited and Y/n L/n was whole again Y/n L/n grabbed a glass of his favorite drink a plate with two slices of homemade pizza on it he sat down on the couch with a single flick of his cybernetic hand he turned on the old fashioned TV using his powers he wirelessly connected it to the local cable service he flicked through the channels without getting up until eventually he found a movie that caught his eye it was called Home Alone he decided to watch that movie and he sat down eating his self-prepared pizza.

Y/n: Home Alone Ay all right let's give this a day in court.

Y/n L/n kicked up his feet onto the coffee table and he started watching the movie luckily for him it had just started so he didn't miss anything after a couple minutes the front door of the cabin was kicked off its hinges and sent flying across the room.

Y/n: that door wasn't locked you know~

From the Shadows emerged a large heavily muscled woman in one hand she had a machete in the other hand she was wielding an ax she was wearing clothes that left little to nothing to the imagination and partially hiding her face was a scratched up hockey mask.

Y/n L/n looked at the tall hulking giant of a woman and soon enough his cheeks started to Glow bright pink as Pink as his hair.

Y/n: so pretty~