001. a sense of loneliness

With bloom now gone, sky was left was feeling he had never felt in a long time, well not since her. He paced around his room, pulling his hair as he tried to concentrate but he couldn't. He had to do something, anything that could stop his girlfriend, ex-girlfriend from dying.

He glanced at Riven's to see him still sleeping with no care in the world. Not like he knew that bloom was leaving, a voice from his brain defended his best friend.

He couldn't tell Silva, no he wouldn't do that to him after the day he had. Silva would find about it, just like Bloom had planned. They had no headmistress who could tell assure him that she would come out alive.

His hands flew to his forehead, massaging his temples; trying to get rid of the headache that was forming. He let out a huge sigh and plopped his exhausted body on his bed, knowing damn right the only thing he could do was sleep.

For some reason, he turned his body to the left side on the bed; the side Bloom would always fight him for and just looked at the moon. The moonlight streamed on his face, earning a sorrowful groan from him. He had never slept on this side of the bed, well since he had dated Bloom.

He fluttered his eyes shut, hoping to god his thoughts would just shut off and let him sleep in peace but he couldn't help but wonder if Bloom was still alive or not?

She looked inside his room and sighed as she snapped her fingers and whispered as her eyes turn golden, "Now you may fall asleep but don't wake up until the light of the dawn reaches your face." And just like magic, she watched his eyes flutter shut.

That night, Sky had slept in peace, not knowing a figure stood by a tree; watching him.

___________________

a/n : Yikes who's that?
Vote for bloom's survival.