003. a sense of deja vu

Aster stood there for maybe what seemed like hours. The Sun which was about to rise; was now nowhere to be seen as clouds gathered the sky. Sky, she whispered slowly and scoffed at how ridiculous it was. She couldn't even talk about the weather without mentioning him. At the thought of him; the clouds rumbled in fury. "I know. I know." she muttered as she tried to think of something that would make her happy.

"So the fucking rumors are true, Aster Silva is back to fuck the world again." A voice, she hadn't heard in years whistled behind her.  She gasped and jumped around; not in panic or shock but almost in excitement. Riven stood behind her with the usual devious smile on his face; his fingers holding a cigarette.

Aster eyed the little sucker in his hand, "Not shocked you turned out this way, Riv." she spoke as she walked beside him; her mouth near his ear as she whispered in a husky voice, "I love it." Riven threw the cigarette on the ground as he grabbed her with both his hands; letting Aster giggle and screech. The grey sky turned blue almost instantly as out of the corner; the sun peeked out. "Ew. Stop it." she spoke in between her giggles as he picked her almost weightless body up and spun her around.

Aster instantly latched her hand behind his neck and burrowed her head in his shoulder as a smile, a real smile spread on Riven's face. "Glad your back, Ash." he whispered when he gently placed her body back on the ground. "Yeah. Me too, Riv. Me too." As she replied not leaving his body, the feeling of comfort she so deeply missed. "Yeah but no more hugging, Ms." Riven chuckled as he tried to push her away who in return hugged him harder and let out a snarl. "Okay. Okay." he stated, putting his hands up in surrender; laughing. He, sure as hell missed her so much.

Out of the view, Sky watched them. He couldn't hear what they spoke about but they looked happy. His eyes flickered between them as a sense of deja vu hit him. They had done that before. He remembered it way too clearly. Two teenagers, who had no clue about anything stood there once.

"Sky?" Aster asked as she let out a gasp; running up to him. "What are you doing here? I-I thought that you couldn't come." Aster questioned; almost rambling as a drop of sweat dropped from her forehead. Sky let out a soft laugh, one that could have you melting as his hand touched her face, "I couldn't leave my best girl hanging." he whispered as for a second, Aster leaned into his touch; her eyes closing subconsciously.

Silva had told them there were too young. Too young to fall in love. Too young to do anything with each other but right now, it's just them; just how they liked it. "Come here." Sky spoke in a low voice causing Aster to flutter her eyes open. "What?" she asked; unsure what he was asking for. "Come here, love." he repeated, almost as if he was impatient. He let out his right hand as Aster looked at him, maybe for too long as he coughed up a little. Her face flushed in embarrassment as she muttered something Sky couldn't understand.

She placed her right hand into his as she looked up to him about to ask him something but stopped when she saw the way he was looking at her. He looked at her like, like she was worth looking at. "I wanna kiss you." he told her; too quickly. "Sky." she stated; her heart almost breaking cause she wanted this too, "You know, we can't. " she reminded him. "I know. I know," he replied; looking down at their intertwined hands, "It's bad, i know but nobody's here. It's just us here. No one will know. You always wanted to do something bad, so do this with me. Aster, be bad with me." he proposed as Aster let out a shocked gasp; "I-I. Sky, I don't know." she replied; unsure. "Okay." he almost immediately responded.

"What?" Aster asked; confused as she looked at him once again, his left hand was in his hair as he ran his fingers through it. "It's you, who i want all these things with, if you're not ready then I'm not. It's simple." Aster stared at him as she whispered; "You know that i love you, right?" Sky gaze went up from their hands to her face as a smile crept on his face, "More than the sky loves the stars?" he asked as Aster snorted with a smile on her lips; replying, "Yes, always and forever." as she let go of his hands and jumped into his arms, earning a chuckle from sky. "Woah! okay there, pretty girl." he spoke as Aster buried her head into his neck as he spun her around; letting Aster giggle and screech.

"S-Sto-op." she spoke in between her giggles. "I love you, Aster," he whispered in her ears as soon as he stopped, "but please get off me." he whined and tried to get her off his body. "Ahh!" she screeched as she activated her fairy strength and looked him in the eyes; her usual brown turning yellow. "Okay!" Sky let out a scared gasp at the sight, "I surrender." he stated causing Aster to nuzzle her head back in; letting out a exhausted sigh.

Sky moved her hair from her face and placed a soft and gently kiss on her forehead as he carried Aster to her room. At the time, not kissing was their biggest problem. Now, they had grown up and life just kept throwing problems after them.

 Oh, how Sky wished he could go back to that time. That time when the world was still and only they could move. The time when the loved each other like the sky loves the stars cause she was his star and he was her sky.