000. cast

|ruin me|

! a sky of eraklyon book !

INTRODUCING

❝ the goddess of night ❞

Adelaide Kane as
Aster Nyx Silva

❝ Well they do call me the goddess of night for a reason. ❞

❝ the god of combat ❞

Danny Griffin as
Sky of Eraklyon

❝ I am Sky of Eraklyon, the son of a noble man, Saul Silva. The god of combat, respect me. ❞

_________________

SUMMARY.

YEARS AGO after the 'alleged' death of Andreas, Silva took his son under his wing. Growing up, Sky had seen him as his father figure. They went everywhere together, from weekly horse riding to daily training sessions.

NOW ASTER comes in the picture, the niece of Silva; the only mentor she ever had. Aster was soon included in every thing the duo did. Practically everyone thought that little Sky would be jealous but he wasn't, it only made him fall deeply in love with her.

EVERYTHING IS perfect until Aster runs away to her home in Sonlair; 1000 km away from him. She'd promised her that they were soulmates, like a star belongs on a sky, they did too. He was just foolish enough to believe her.

TWO BROKEN hearts seek shelter in each other's arms after things get a little out of hand.

❝ You know what they say, every perfect thing always comes to an end. We were perfect but it had to come to an end. ❞
- Aster Nyx Silva

❝ Whenever you miss us, just look at the sky and you'll see us but this time we're not apart. ❞
- Sky of Eraklyon

Note.
Yes this book indeed follows the story of Sky after season 2. This was the perfect opportunity for me to write a book about Sky without bashing or doing anything to Bloom. Also fuck you netflix.

Disclaimer.

This book doesn't interlink with any mythology as I unfortunately don't have any interest or any knowledge in them. The stories and whatever I write is a work of mine. I only own Aster, her powers and any different changes from the original storyline. This is a pure work of fiction.

Thank you for reading x

ps i can't write descriptions at all.