No more Arrows

Echo's P.O.V

"So what do you want me to do?" We are in the Training Area. My recruits come in and so does Jason.

"I need you to go on a little assignment for me." Sky said. Interested. I need to get out of this base for a bit.

"Where is it and what is it?"

"It's dangerous Echo. I need you to go into the Forbidden Forest." Sky said. I look at him for a second.

"I'm in so what do I have to do."

"I knew you would take it. There something weird going on over there. You'll know what to do when you get there." Sky said. He hands me something and I put it in my pocket.

"Make sure you aren't seen either. That's very important. I rather you go now Echo." Sky said.

"You can count on me Sky." Sky leaves.

"Echo your actually here early for once." Zoey said. Jason walks next to me.

"I got to go Jason."

"To where?" Jason asks.

"Sky wants me to do something for him. It be better if you don't tell Mitch I'm gone til I actually am." I leave them. Not to be seen then I might have to look different so they won't know who I am. I'll only change one thing cause I really don't want to out a lot of effort in this. I take off my coat and grab the long jacket I have and put it on. People see me with that jacket Mitch gave me and they will know it's me once they see it. I walk outside and to the stables. I go to Spirit. I open the door and lead Spirit out and shut the door. I put his bridle and saddle on. I put the side of his head.

"We got a long ride ahead of us. After I get there you have to come straight back here cause I don't want you there." Spirit nudges me. I smile. I move to the side of him.

"I trust that you can find your way home once we get there cause you won't like where we are going. I don't want to push you." He stomps on of his hooves.

"What?" Spirit neighs and moves away a little. That's weird. I grab his bridle.

"Echo where are you going?" Someone asks. Andrew comes beside me. Spirit hits Andrew with his tail. I smile.

"Hey Spirit." Andrew said as he pet his mane.

"I got to go."

"You don't sound so sure of yourself." Andrew said.

"Spirit is acting weird."

"Spirit is just a horse." Andrew said. Spirit neighs again.

"He's a mustang Andrew. Mustangs are more then just horses. But yes Spirit is a horse." I move in front of Spirits face.

"Wait Spirit is a mustang?" Andrew asks.

"Yes he's a mustang."

"How in the hell did you get a mustang from?" Andrew asks.

"He was a wild horse that I found hurt as a colt and it went from there. But I got to go." Spirit nudges me back.

"Yeah that is weird. Where are you going?" Andrew asks.

"To a place."

"You know what I mean Echo." Andrew said walking next to me.

"I'll be fine Andrew."

"You better. But where are you going?" Andrew asks. I roll my eyes.

"I can't tell you that. It's between me and Sky."