Princesses Jade

Echo's P.O.V

I walk towards the Training Area. Sky in some sort of a coma that he won't be able to wake up from without something helping him. But the only problem is that it doesn't exist. Someone grabs my arm and pulls me into a room. They close it. Andrew.

"What do you want?" Andrew looks at me.

"Echo I'm so sorry. I didn't want that night to go the way it did. I just wanted to talk to about something. I don't know why I did what I did but-" I grab his shirt and pull him towards me. I kiss him. He kisses me back. I feel his hands on my back. I let go of him and put my arms around his neck.

"But I thought-"

"Andrew I know you enough that if you would choose alcohol then something is wrong with you. I was just waiting for you to talk."

"You could have told me that." Andrew said.

"Now what fun would that be?" Andrew smiles.

Seto's P.O.V

I'm suppose to see if what I need to help wake up Sky is here and so far I got nothing. Ada walks in. She's been acting really weird around me and her friend too Juliet.

"Seto can I ask you something?" Ada asks. I flip through the pages.

"Sure what?" She slams her hand on the book stopping me. I look at her.

"I'm serious Seto." Ada said. She hands me a letter. I open it and read it. I almost drop it.

"Your kidding right?"

"Seto you have to continue the line and you have to find a wife." Ada said. It says about some Queen and their daughters. Kibas comes in with more letters.

"These are more of the same thing. From different Princesses all very interested."

"Throw out every letter." I put the one in my hand on the table.

"Seto you have to marry. It's required." Ada said.

"No I'm not doing a arranged marriage. That just has disaster written all over it."

"Seto even if you don't want to you have to. You have no say on this matter expect for who you pick." Ada said. No. I'm not dealing with this right now.

"I heard the Princesses Jade daughter of Queen Rabin is nice and pretty Seto." Kibas said. No.

"Look after I know that Sky is awake and well then I will deal with this headache. Ada want to come with me?"

"Sure." Ada said. I grab the book and leave.

"And say nothing about the marriage thing to the guys."

"Why not?" Ada asks.

"You don't want to know." Besides I already have my eye on a pretty nice girl.

~~~~~

"How about Princesses Gretel?" Ada asks as we walk into the Training Area. The guys look at me.

"What's Ada talking about?" Quentin asks.

"Nothing."

"Did you find it?" Echo asks.

"No. Jason." I put the book in Jason's arm facing me. open it and look through the pages.

"But what I did find before Ada stopped me. Was something very similar to the item we need. We could take a shot with it." Ada looks at it.

"That's the Ryukyu Root. That's in the Kingdom of Queen Rabin." Ada said. I close it quickly that Jason almost drops it.

"On second thought I didn't find anything."