1

When the rest of the 141 had heard about their new member, they hadn't exactly been expecting the figure that walked through the hanger to meet them.

The short asian woman had barley reached Price's shoulders, her wavy black hair brushing her own. Her eyes were like coal and her hands were covered in black fingerless gloves.

Soap was the first to notice her.

"Oh shit, Skeldon's a woman."

Gaz had glanced up from his game of cards with the Scotsman, Ghost doing the same from his space beside the table, arms crossed and observing silently.

"A tiny woman."

The man in the skull mask had smacked Soap at the back of his neck, making him shoot a glare up at him.

Gaz coughed to hide his amusement as Price introduced her to the team.

Before they had the chance to properly work together, they got to know a bit about her in the up and coming week.

Price called her Spider.

Mostly she was a woman who kept to herself, though none of them could guess whether that was just her or it was the fact she was surrounded by a bunch of men. They tried making her comfortable, friendly banter shooting between Soap and Gaz while Ghost nearly equally kept to himself.

Though none of them said it, all of them were quite eager to start their training with their newest member; mainly because they wanted to see what this Spider could do.

Captain Price had chosen her for a reason and they trusted his judgement, but actually seeing it was something different.

Being a woman of her sleight stature, she knew the men all had their reservations about her skillset.