mekhane

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The alarm clock went off for a while until a boy turned it off. The boy got up from bed to get ready for school and finish it, only to go back to his house to do nothing but watch youtube videos. It's always been like this for him. This boy's name is (y/n), he's well, a boy, I guess. There's not much to say about him other than he looks average, he mostly lacks a personality and hobby. The only thing you could say about him is that he has sleeping problems or how some students from his school may call him "weird". So in another, he's kind of a nobody.

Once he got up, (y/n) then went downstairs to see his father making breakfast for him.

Dad: hey (y/n), making breakfast for you, like always.

(y/n): thanks dad.

(y/n) sat down, then he pulled out a notepad, in the notepad, it contained a list of sports and activities that he had tried, many of them had been crossed as (y/n) didn't find any enjoyment with them. He was looking through them to see what else he could do.

Dad: you're still trying to find something to do?

(y/n): yeah dad.

Dad: I'm glad you're thinking ahead but it's not that big of a deal.

(y/n): it sort of is.

Most of the time, (y/n) thought he needed to become somebody for his dad, his dad is a single parent that is only to raise him and has to work very hard to care for him. Sometimes working overtime and working a night shift job. He was working so hard for him to get through life and his son is basically a nobody who can't even talk to girls. His mother died giving birth to him, well that's what his dad told him at least.

Then dad gave him his breakfast which was larger than usual.

(y/n): oh thanks dad.

Dad: son, do you know what today is?

(y/n): no, i'm i supposed to?

Dad: Yes, it's your 17th birthday.

(y/n): oh yeah, that's right it is.

Dad: Well, happy birthday (y/n). Your mother would be so proud of you.

(y/n): yeah, proud of her son that hasn't got anywhere in his life and who doesn't have the courage to talk to girls. The son she died gave birth too, only for him not to get anywhere in life.

Dad: don't say that about yourself, I'm sure you'll find something.

(y/n): yeah maybe.

Then his dad had a series face

Dad: Now son, I want you to know that no matter what you are or who you are, I will always be proud of you, no matter what. At the end of the day, you are my son, and I will always be proud of you. I will always love you. All I can hope for is that you can make it through life because your life may never be the same again.

His dad then shed a tear and hugged (y/n) very tightly as if he was dying. (y/n) was somewhat surprised by this, his dad does love him but he has never sounded this worry for him.

(y/n): thanks dad but i just turned 17, i'm not even 18 yet, my life isn't going to change that much.

Dad: You'll be surprised. Anyways, get ready for school and be very careful at there, okay.

(y/n): I will.

Then (y/n) got ready for school, he packed up his stuff and left as he waved goodbye to his dad.

Dad's thought: '(y/n), i will always be proud of you, i can only hope that HE will help you go through life and not kill you because you're my only family left in this world that's hides many secret and holds many things that some may called ANOMALOUS'