the hunt for the anomaly

(y/n) and team myth were at kouh academy. Right now it was launch break and they were under a tree where no one could hear them as they discussed a plan to capture the red dog from yesterday. They were going over from what they know so far

(y/n): okay from what we know so far is that it can somehow mimic other people's voice. That's all I know so far.

Calli: we would probably know more if Kiara didn't kill the one we had.

Then they all turn their head towards kiara

Kiara: You guys are still upset about it! I already said that I'm sorry!

(y/n): look! That's all we know so far so we're going to have to make the best of it. Let first look near the church then we look farther into the forest.

Gura: quick question. What are we going to place it when we do capture it?

(y/n): where going to leave it at the now abandoned church. It's going to be like our secret base of some kind.

Amelia: So we're just going to leave it in the church.

(y/n): well sort of. Ina has magic right?

Ina: I do.

(y/n): So can you make magic boxes of some kind?

Ina: I can.

(y/n): great! We'll capture it and then put it in a magic box in the church. So we can secure it, contain it, and protect it. Or for short

SCP

Ina: it kind of has a ring to it.

(y/n): thank you.

Gura: and after we contain it, we can go find yaldabaoth!

Amelia: No we aren't.

Gura: why!

Amelia: remember gura, (y/n) is the one who has mekhane and is the only one who can ravil yaldabaoth. (y/n) only had his sacred gear for a few days and still hasn't awakened his sacred gear to the fullest. We need to train after this so he can be ready to fight yaldabaoth.

Mekhane: she's right (y/n). You're not even close to having even an ounce of my power. I can do more than summon wires, you know.

Gura: fine!

(y/n): then it's settled then. Look for the red dog thing then after that, we train.

Once they were done talking to each other. They left their hiding spots and were walking to class but they were. They encounter Selen tatsuki. Once (y/n) saw her, he somewhat blush at her looks

Selen: Hey guys.

Amelia: hey selen.

Selen: I see you made a new friend.

Amelia: I guess you can say "friend". His name is (y/n).

Selen: well hey there (y/n).

(y/n): h—hey

(y/n) stutter on his word

Selen: oh, he's a shy guy. Anyways i was wondering if you wanted to play apex today.

Amelia: sorry selen, we're going to busy today. So maybe tomorrow.

Selen: alright fine. See you later then.

Then she left to go to her class as (y/n) watch her leave

Calli: looks like someone has a crush on her.

(y/n): w—what!

Amelia: you're not the first one (y/n). Many people in this academy have a crush on her. But if i'm being honest. You have the best shot.