Yaldabaoth

It was the next day for the gang. Vox was driving the truck to the destination as everyone in the back was getting the feeling that something felt off at the place that they had arrived at. For (y/n) though, he didn't feel anything as he was sleeping in the truck in their final hours of arriving there. Vox noticed so he decided to wake (y/n) by smacking him in the face.

Vox: wake up sleepy head!

He yelled so (y/n) could be at his fullest energy. As Vox yelled at him, (y/n) woke from his sleep in a jolting manner as he didn't think someone would wake him up like that in just a manner.

(y/n): ah! What the fuck!

He screamed as he got scared from Vox screaming at. As he looked right in front of him, he saw that there was a big door made of wood being surrounded by walls also made of wood as well. As he looked right in front of him, his sacred gear appeared on his hand.

(y/n): is this the place mekhane.

Mekhane: I don't know, I never actually been in the town other than being at the church.

(y/n): why you're so useful.

He said in a sarcastic voice.

Mekhane: bitch i'm the reason why you're still alive so don't give me sass.

(y/n): whatever, so this is the place where the church was burned down, and where the death of my mom happened.

He said in a serious voice. He never met his mom, but he couldn't get the feeling that he could have but also has the feeling of not really caring all that much. He wasn't there for revenge or anything as he never knew who his mom was exactly so who she was a mystery to him. All he felt was pity as she died giving birth to him and now her son was being the host of the god she worshiped which could be something she may have wanted but he wasn't sure, like he said. He didn't know her all that much. All that mattered was that this could tell them the whereabouts of who he needed to kill.

The goddess of flesh, Yaldabaoth.

All of them left the truck so they could look at the big entrance to the town they needed to get in to hopefully find Yaldabaoth and the location of the sarkicism. They walked towards the giant door to see how big it was in person as it seemed to be at least 200 feet high.

(y/n): damn, what kind of town needs this big of a door just to enter.

Gura: maybe it is filled with people that are introverts.

Vox: well that would certainly explain that there aren't any other towns or cities nearby for miles.

Kiara: Wow, these people must be very introverted.

As they talked about that, (y/n) then noticed a sign in front of the door. As he walked up to the door to get a better look at it, he noticed there was another sign underneath the first one. So he read both of them at loud for the other to hear.

(y/n): "welcome to Carnathia, no technology allowed" that is a very strange policy especially for a place that had a church that worships a technology good.

Mekhane: Well something telling me that bitch Yaldabaoth has something to do with this. So be on the lookout.

(y/n): well do.

He said to mekhane as he disappeared from (y/n)'s hand, then he turned around to look at the other gangs and tell them about their plan.

(y/n): alright gang, remember what we're here for. We must go to where the church burns down, have Amelia use her time magic to show us what happened in the past so we can find Yaldabaoth and hopefully kill her.