consensus reality

(y/n) and team myth were in the basement of the abandoned church sitting at a round table. In front of them was a file folder that had nothing but a bunch of blink pieces of paper that had nothing written in it.

(y/n): alright I'm glad that we can all be here. Our first meeting, so let's start with the basics, we all know the motto.

everyone: secure, contain, protect the anomalies.

(y/n): great! Now the question, what counts as an anomaly? And what is normalcy?

Gura: Good question! I don't know.

Amelia: I guess anything that doesn't follow the rule of reality.

Calli: Okay but what are the rules of reality?

Ina: I think anything that does things with scientific reasons.

Kiara: But what about things that do follow the rules of science but are still in a way, anomaly. Like if someone is a normal human but also can do anomalous things?

(y/n): they're still anomalous because they're doing anomalous things. They're doing things that aren't normal.

Gura: quick question, are we containing only the dangerous anomaly or are we containing all of them even the harmless one.

(y/n): yes so no one can exploit them.

Amelia: what about selen?

(y/n): what?

Amelia: oh yeah we haven't told you. Selen and her sister are dragons.

(y/n): they are!

Calli: Yeah, they also have their own sacred gear. Do we contain them as well?

Ina: And what about everyone at Kuoh academy? Many people there are considered anomalous. Do we contain them as well?

(y/n): how about we don't contain anyone from kuoh academy unless they are dangerous. So we don't have to make so many people disappear from the face of the earth.

Gura: are you going to still date selen even if she's a dragon?

(y/n): what does that have to do with anything we are talking about?

Gura: It doesn't but are you still going to date her even if she's anomalous.

(y/n): yes because i'm pretty sure having a dragon girlfriend is cool.

Calli: So you do have a crush on her.

(y/n): yes I MEAN NO! That isn't why we're here to talk about! We're here to talk about what is normal and what anomalous!

Kiara: We it's kind of hard for us to tell what is anomalous because we've been around this thing that some normal people may consider anomalous that it's completely normal for us.

Ina: yeah the closest to being normal here is you and amelia.

Amelia: yeah but at this point i'm just used to it and my body was able to gain the ability to be unaffected by some time effect. So the most normal is (y/n).

Calli: So what is normal (y/n)?

(y/n): well i guess what is normal is something that follows scientific means.

Gura: Well, what about aliens from a different planet? They might be following their rules of scientific means on their planet but not ours, so are they anomalous?

(y/n): I guess they are because they are still not following the scientific means of reality that we can understand. It's not like everyone can just bend reality like it's nothing.