CHP 1:- HBD KRISHA

Krisha Dixit's POV

"Happy Birthday Krisha." "Yeah! Happy Birthday!!" Anjali and Naitra said. We are childhood friends as we lived in the same neighborhood when we were young.

"Thank you so much guys." I replied and we clinked our champagne glasses.

"Girl, we are going to have so much fun." Naitra said excitedly. We were traveling to Goa to celebrate my 23rd birthday. We were seated in the best premium economy class on our 1 hour flight from Mumbai to Goa. While enjoying our drinks we planned on what to do for the weekend.

When our plane landed in goa we collected our bags and booked a taxi to our hotel- J.Y Holiday Villas. It had a warm and cozy vibe with modern art here and there. As it was just the three of us we had booked the smallest villa available. They had the kitchen, living room and a bedroom on the ground floor with 2 bedrooms and a terrace on the first floor. We even had our own swimming pool.

"WOW! Naitra, where did you find a place like this? This is till date the best villa I have seen." Anjali said, checking the kitchen cabinets. Anjali has a thing for cooking and her cooking is out of this world.

"Just online. I checked the reviews and made a few calls." She said, handing out the tip to the bellboy.

"Thank You. If you need anything just call at the front desk. The number is beside the telephone and may you have a nice stay." He said and left.

"When are you going to give me my surprise?" I asked them. Naitra carried her bag upstairs to our room. I followed her with my bag.

"Come on Krish, I ain't spoiling the surprise. I am not telling you." Naitra said firmly.

"Argh! You are so not cool. You know I don't like surprises." I said and kept the bag near the bed.

"Naitra, I think we can at least tell her what we are going to do now, right?" Anjali asked as she kept her bag down. I guess she followed me here.

"I think... hmm... we can tell you that we are going to have a blast." she jumped on to the bed flat on her back giggling. I signed Anjali and on the count of 3 we both jumped onto the bed on Naitra and started tickling her. We were laughing, teasing, tickling each other and having a lot of fun.

"Okay okay now we need to get ready cause I am super hungry." I said as we laid there catching our breaths.

Naitra got up and started unpacking her bag. "Krisha as you are the birthday girl you will get my royal treatment. I am going to do your hair and makeup." she said holding her makeup pouch and some brushes.

"Oh wow! Thank You Miss Naitra." I bowed to her as curtsy like a princess would to another. We started getting freshened up and Naitra did our makeup and hairstyle.

By the time we ordered our food it was already 12:30 pm. The restaurant in the hotel has a good ambiance. Later Naitra, Anjali and I went to a spa and sona date in the afternoon as planned. I was waiting for my friends to finish at the sona's waiting room next to the changing room. Naitra and Anjali were changing after their suna.

The waiting was getting me bored. And what better way to shoo away the boredom than planning a prank. I have always celebrated my birthday with Naitra and Anjali. I am the prankster of the gang, always the mischievous one. The one who always got kicked out of the class and whose parents were called.

My parents were always busy working. They never had time for me or events that are important in my life. It's always some office meeting or some office party event that has been more important to them.

As my parents always worked so there was never a scarcity of money in my life. I have always had fun and today I planned to have fun with a harmless prank. But where can I find my prey? As I was planning how to find my prey I heard some voice behind me. He seemed to be on a call.