CHP 3:- AT THE BEACH

Krisha Dixit's POV

I woke up to the sound of Anjali and Naitra chuckling. I opened my eyes and found them hovering over my face.

"Oh you are awake. We were waiting for you. Hurry, it's almost time for us to go to see the shooting." Anjali said, excitedly.

"Hahahahaha. So.. Sorry, I couldn't hold it anymore. You look so funny." Naitra was laughing her stomach out. Just then I realized that I was covered in sand till my neck. I quickly came out of it.

"You!" I glared at Naitra. She was still laughing but not that hard. Anjali was laughing too.

"By the way, your pictures look great." She showed a photo where I was sleeping covered with sand.

"What did you think? That only you can prank others. We can also prank you sometimes." Naitra said and hid her phone so I couldn't snatch it.

"Anjali, you too." I looked at her.

She said, "Sorry Kri." I again tried to snatch Naitra's phone and this time she ran away with it.

"Catch me if you can." Naitra screamed.

"You just wait." I ran behind her.

"Wait for me guys." Anjali yelled as she carried our stuff and followed us.

I was chasing Naitra around the beach. I even came close to catching her but she slipped from my hands. And now I can't see her. Maybe she ran too far away. I even couldn't see Anjali behind me. Maybe she is hiding in one of these changing rooms. These rooms were like small tents made from bamboo. I checked them one by one. The last room was locked so I knocked on it once. Suddenly I hear the door unlock. I opened the door. I saw a guy's shirtless back. Somehow it looked familiar. And I zoned out.

"Good, you are here. Keep the clothes on the table. And close the door when you leave." The guy said while reading some papers. That brought me back to earth.

I said, "Sorry, I think I came to the wrong room. I Don't have your clothes. I was-" I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"You, what are you doing here?" He asked in shock and confusion.

"You again." I lost the smile I had a minute ago.

"I knew that you were my crazy fan. You even followed me here." He said.

"Oh hello, excuse me. I am not your fan." I replied to him with a straight face. But then somehow his beautiful naked abs came into my vision and I just kept staring at them.

"Yeah right. " he said, covering himself up with the papers. I came back to my senses. "Whose face did I see?" He whispered.

"I just knocked on the wrong door of the wrong room. Sorry." I said and was about to leave when I remembered that he never apologized about that ring theft misunderstanding.

"Actually, It's nice that I met you here." I said and walked towards the table. He sat on the other side of the table. He is ignoring me and looking at the papers. I snatched his papers and kept them on the table.

"Weren't you gonna leave?" He asked me. He looked annoyed and angry. Well guess what I am angry too.

"No, I have some unfinished business." I said in an attitude. I walked to his side of the table.

"Apologize to me." I said when I stood a hand away from him.

"Why? For what?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He was looking straight in my eyes. I could feel my heartbeat fasten.

"For calling me a crazy psycho fan and a thief. Which I am not." I said and he acted as if he had heard nothing coming out of my mouth. He came close to me. I was feeling uncomfortable. He placed both his hands on either side of me and pinned me between him and the table.