CHP 8:- FILM CITY

Krisha Dixit’s POV

A WEEK LATER

I have been locked up in this house for a week in this jail-like house. So I stayed up all night to make a foolproof plan of escape. And I executed that plan after having a feast for breakfast. Finally I was safe, outside and far away from that house. I went to the park nearby and settled to think about the next step. From my list the next step was to find Dhruv Khanna and confront him.

There were still some rumours going around and I think the only reason for that would be the way Dhruv Khanna is handling things on his end. I was so mad at him because he had no comments on any of the rumours. Why isn’t he saying a word about this? Why isn’t he correcting them? I need to confront him myself and clear everything about the false rumours. This should come to an end for once and for all. I went on social media and did some research on where Dhruv was and what was he up to? Soon I saw a post of a selfie of a fan with him. From that I got to know he was at the film city shooting for a commercial.

Taking a cab to the film city, I planned how to get in and find him. I reached my destination around noon. I confirmed the fact that Dhruv Khanna was here today from the security guard. After acting as a tourist I easily got into that place. I was amazed to see how big this place was. The film city of mumbai. It was my first time at a place like this. I was fascinated to discover the amount of effort that goes into making the movies and shows I love watching. Everyone was looking around and clicking pictures. I sneaked into the props tempo and reached the set. I had to find Dhruv and confront him privately. But the problem was where the hell could he be right now in this film city?

I decided to blend in and search for him. I picked up a black cap and a box I found, then I asked some people about his whereabouts but no luck. And somehow I was put to work as a crew member with id. I was doing menial jobs of delivering paper, outfits, bags, props and ordering food etc. Then I went and knocked on the door of a vanity van.

“Come in.” A man said from inside. I went inside and placed the parcel on the table.

“Hello, here are some snacks and refreshments for Mr. Kundra. Enjoy the meal.” I said to him and was amazed to see the spacious insides of a van. He looked at me and replied with a nod and okay. He went back to do his work on a laptop. I saw some good quality cameras on the table.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” I said and he looked at me with surprise.

“How much do you think the photographers make working for the Actors?” I asked him in a friendly manner.

“I think about forty thousand at minimum.” He said after a lot of thinking.

“Do you think Mr. Dhruv Khanna’s photographer would be making that much?” I asked him.

“I don’t know. And why are you asking me that?” He said bluntly. He was staring at me and I was scared. Maybe I am being suspicious.

“Just because…because I am his fan and I want to know where I could find him.” I said in a slow voice.

“He might be at the set 11 if they are filming. Now get out of here.” He said and I ran out of there before I got caught lying.

I asked a security guard for directions and went to set 11. Thankfully, the filming was still going on.

“Argh, it might be a long time before pack-up as that actor was a total noob.” I heard two people talk. I went inside the set and searched for Dhruv Khanna.

“Hi, do you know where Dhruv sir is?” I asked a girl.

“Oh Dhruv sir, he hasn't come back from the break.” She said in a friendly way.