CHP 7:- VOICE OUT NOW !

Krisha Dixit's POV

A few minutes later, a maid came in with a tray of snacks and drinks. I picked a glass and gulped down. The cool contents helped me to calm down the pain inside. I cried as soon as the maid left. I didn't know what to do or how to get out of this situation.

I got a text with a link from Naitra. I looked at the link and found it was about an online article. The article with pictures of Raima with another man stated that the guy in the pictures was her boyfriend and she had been dating him for months.

'Was she cheating on him?' 'Is that guy the reason for their breakup?'

I read questions like these in the comment section below. Then I saw comments of some fans protecting Raima and denying the proof in front of their eyes. They were really toxic and they were being rude towards me and Dhruv in their comments. I had to teach them a lesson for insulting me.

I logged in from my spare aka fake account and went for their throats. I commented asking if they were blind to not see the proof in front of their eyes? And how can they insult someone they don't even know? I wasn't going to back down in this comment battle. I told them off that what they were saying about Krisha in the comments was technically cyber bullying. I showed them their place and taught them a lesson for cyber bullying.

Honestly, I had some help fighting them. It was someone using a private account so I don't know his/her name but the way they supported me and helped me stop cyber bullying. That person was so fierce in the comments as if he/she was not afraid of anything. I started admiring that person when he/she reported the toxic fans account for cyber bullying. And a few minutes later their accounts were deactivated.

I messaged the kind person and thanked for helping me back there. I got a message with your welcome and I got praised for voicing out against such crime. Later, I asked for his/her good name and asked if I could ask for his/her help next time. I got a reply that I could ask for her help anytime and I could just call her Jinny.

Dhruv Khanna's POV

The paparazzi was everywhere I went. They followed me from Mumbai airport to my penthouse. I had just two days off before the promotional work of the movie 'ABCD' began. I had planned to spend this time with my girlfriend. But now that I am single I had planned to spend this time chilling and relaxing while trying to forget what Raima did to me. It's like the whole world is conspiring against me. Currently, I am involved in a scandal about my breakup with Raima Tandon. I was portrayed as the villain who broke the innocent girl's heart and cheated on her. Whereas the actual scene was a total opposite. When I was trying to forget about her totally, I found an online article about it. The article had pictures of Raima with Monty stating that the guy in the pictures was her boyfriend and she had been dating him for months.

'Was she cheating on him?' 'Is that guy the reason for their breakup?'

I read questions like these in the comment section below. Then I saw comments of some fans protecting Raima and denying the proof in front of their eyes. They were really toxic and they were being rude towards me and Krisha in their comments. I had to teach them a lesson for insulting me.

I logged into my pet's account that I created a few years ago just for fun. Nobody knew that it was my pet dog, Jonny. I went on counter answering their mean comments. But they didn't stop so with the help of Ritz I defended myself and Krisha Dixit. As a final blow, I reported those mean comments as cyber bullying to my friend Aditya who is an inspector and has connections in the cyber department. Then I got a message from Ritz.

R: Thank you so much for helping me back there. I was so impressed.

J: Your welcome, Ritz. I should be the one impressed. You did well by voicing out against Cyberbullying.