CHP 5:- FRIENDLY BET

Dhruv Khanna's POV

"Please Dhruv, stop it. He is not the one who made a mistake here." Raima said to protect him. I just sighed and sat down and they sat down as well.

"Dhruv, you are right. Monty did introduce us but he never planned any of this. And to be honest, I didn't even think of it either. It all just happened." She continued and I drank some wine from my glass to digest her excuses.

"Four months ago, I was in a very bad state. I had really bad stomach aches and I was hospitalised. I had to go with surgery within a week or I could never eat properly. I agreed to the surgery and I was scheduled for it in three days. I tried to tell you back then but you were unreachable as you were shooting abroad. I had called the day of the surgery and Monty picked your call. So I told him and asked him to inform you about it. But i don't know, when I opened my eyes after the operation he was in front of me. When I asked about you, Monty told me you were busy. During that time, he cared for me and helped me recover and I was so grateful for him. You were my boyfriend but till date you don't even know about it as you never asked. You were always going here or there, always busy and running towards something." She continued and I realised that I was never really there when she needed me.

"I felt safe and cared and loved with Monty. I never fought with him the way we fought and I think him and I have a unique connection. I tried and fought so hard for us but we were just not enough for each other, Dhruv. I am sorry but we are not a good match Dhruv. We are not meant for each other." Raima said to me and I couldn't believe her. She has been cheating on me with Monty and she has been lying to me. At least I was loyal and honest in this relationship.

"Anyways, I got a new contract with this big brand and I can't date a celebrity. I don't think we have any business here anymore. Let's go, Monu baby." She said and they got up and left hugging each other's arms.

I went back to my room and drank out my sorrow. I was thinking of something wrong that got me to this situation. I called my friend Aditya Sawant and told him everything about it. At first he was like I told you so but then he consoled me and helped me fall asleep. He even promised to come meet me when I came back to Mumbai.

The next morning, I was questioned by Zenil Shah. He is another friend and he is also the owner of the management company I signed with. I told him a short version and he promised that the evening party will help me forget everything easily. I didn't want to attend the party but he ordered like a boss and I couldn't refuse.

During the shoot, I was in my room when suddenly Miss Bak Bak a.k.a Krisha Dixit was standing there. I was surprised to see her there. Somehow, seeing her made me happy inside. I wanted to tease her as she was all flustered seeing my body. I went close to her and lightly touched her hair. We were so close and I could hear her breathing heavily. The way her body reacted to mine, it was funny. She left when someone came in with my outfit. Later I found out that she is Zenil's friend. She looked uncomfortable and acted awkwardly as he introduced us. I decided to act as I met her for the first time for her sake. The rest of the shoot went smoothly and was completed in time.

The evening party was to celebrate the successful completion of my first movie 'ABCD- A Brilliant Case Detective'. It's a thriller romcom movie and the character I played - Shivam, who is a private detective. The plot of this film is about how he solves his first case and saves the life of his love interest. Stories like this teach us to never give up. Anyway, I was not at all interested in the party. But I had no choice but to go.

As soon as I entered, Miss Bak Bak approached me. She was smiling at me and asked me to drink with her. What's her deal? Why is she acting weirdly? Then she hugged me and looked me in the eyes. Argh. this girl. She is so clumsy which makes me hate her even more. From the moment we met, she has caused me trouble and nothing else. I don't want to see her face. It makes me angrier.