ONE| new school

Caitlyn's POV:

Me and Kate are in our new home. My mom and dad unpack our cardboards. One thing you have to know my Mom and dad have their favorite. I'm my moms favorite and Kate is my dads favorite. They love both of us but a little bit different. My dad is overprotective and my mom is chilling.

Me and Kate always were in privat schools. But now we are in public schools. That's new but I guess we can handle it. We walked in and every boy stared at us. But three boys did not. Thank god. Kate liked it. She is like the perfect version of a girl. I'm quite the opposite. But not that much.

We went to our lockers and one boy leaned on one locker.

,,hey pretties. You seem to be new. I wanna know every girl that is running after me alright?" He said to me in a dirty uncomfortable tone.

,,hey! leave her alone freak." My sister said. Normally she is checking out every boy she likes but this time it was different.

I tried to ignore the situation. I tried to make friends but I failed. I always hang out with Kate in breaks. She already made friends. And her friends told me that there is a boy group of three. They are known as the Sturniolo triplets. They are one year older than me. They crushed about them so much I couldn't hear it anymore so I left. But I wanted to see them. Maybe they are nice and we could be friends. They are popular so there is no chance that we could be friends.

School ended and I walked out of the building. I walked straight away from the parking lot and saw three boys leaning on a van. Two of them looked at their phone. One looked deep in my eyes. He has a smirk on his face and raised his eyebrows. I blushed a little bit and just kept walking. But I thought about it the whole way. Kate talked to me the whole walk but I ignored her.

Suddenly she shook my whole body and I zoned in.

,,What ?!" I asked annoyed.

,,You zoned out, Caitlyn. What's going on ?"

,,I think about someone." I replied.

,,uhh who is it?"

,,i don't know his name. I think it's one of the known triplet brothers."

,,no way! Did you two talked to each other?!"

,,no. But when I walked out of the building he stared at me. In my eyes. And I blushed. Now I don't know if I should talk to him''

,,you definitely should!" she immediately respond.

I smiled. Maybe I should talk to him. I mean I need some other friends than my sister so. That's my target for tomorrow.

*Next day*

Fuck I'm late for school. Kate is already in school. Did they forget me?! I need to hurry so I took the next bus. And immediately ran to my class. One minute and the class started that was bad luck. The class kept going and I didn't payed attention because I already anything about that topic. I just thought about that triplet guy. Class ended and I walked out of the class room.

I didn't watched out and fall over a stone. I closed my eyes thinking I would hurt myself but I felt arms around my belly. I opened my eyes and saw a guy. It's THE guy I looked at on the parking lot.

,,thank you." I said shy.

,,no problem!" he answered.

,,aren't you the new girl? About the situation in the parking lot I stared at you by accident because I never seen you before."

,,I-it's okay I guess."

,,can I ask you something?" he asked.

,,yeah sure what's up?"