FOUR| together forever...

Matt's POV:

How can Kate do some shit like that? It's her own sister. She is acting like an overprotective child. Even if she is the older one.

Caitlyn ran out of our house. She was in tears. I ran after her. She was at the garage and felt on her knees. I just went to hug her and she has been laying on my lap for a long time.

Caitlyn's POV:

,,how can she do that? Am I that terrible? Fuck am I not allowed to love someone I really like. I mean it's not my fault that I like my-" Matt interrupted me with a kiss. We let go of each other and I opened my eyes slowly.

,,I didn't mean to interrupt you while your little breakdown but I wanted to calm you down. You were freaking out and it scared me a little bit." I scared Matt? Fuck I need to lose my attitude. I almost forgot that he has anxiety.

,,I'm sorry Matt."

,,you need to talk to your parents." He said and I agreed.

I rang on my parents house.

,,hey mom ,hey dad."

,,omg Caitlyn I haven't seen you for a long time where were you?" My dad said.

,,I were at a friends house for the weekend."

,,did you cry?" My mom asked.

,,yeah, because of this." I showed them Kates Instagram post. Both looked shocked.

,,I will talk to her. But i hope the rumor is not true. Caitlyn." Mom asked.

,,of course it's not!"

I walked out of the house. Matt was waiting for me.

,,and how was it?" He asked me.

,,my parents will talk to her." I replied.

,,that's a good thing. I said to Chris that she should go home because I don't want her in our house anymore. And I should talk to Chris too."

,,thank you." I hugged him for like five minutes. It made me feel comfortable. He smells good. Like blueberry and mint.

He grabbed my hand and we walked back to his home. Nick opened the door and saw that we hold hands. But he ignored it and hugged me. I guess he saw that I cried.

,,everything Is gonna be okay." Nick said.
,,Matt is there for you." I smiled. Yeah he definitely is.

,,Kate left after Matt called Chris. I think she is on her way home." Nick said after he let go of me.

Matt and I went in the kitchen.

,,hey Caitlyn. Are you okay?" Chris asked.

,,yes I'm fine I guess." I replied whispering.

,, Chris we need to talk. Come in my room." Matt said.

Chris's POV:

Matt pushed me in his room.

,,hey woah what's going on with you?"

,,your girlfriend trying to make me feel like I'm just a diversion for Caitlyn. I don't think that's a good girlfriend don't you think? She tries to end mine and Caitlyn's friendship."

,,friendship? You two aren't together?"

,,it doesn't matter now. Answer my questions."

,,hey I understand why you are mad but-"

,,there is no but, Chris! When she don't stop hurting Caitlyn's feelings she can't come over again." Matt replied.

,,that's unfair."