FIVE| family celebration...

Caitlyn's POV:

Today is thanksgiving. My cousin joe is here. He lives in Chicago. That is 29 hours away from L.A.. I haven't seen him since 4th grade. So it's been fucking ten years. He changed and had a glow up. Matt is at his home. They are in Boston, with his older brother Justin and his parents. Matt still is texting me. It's so cute.

                             MATTY B🤭🤍

,,Hey Matt how are you?"

,,I'm fine. Who is in your thanksgiving celebration party?"

,,my cousin joe. I haven't seen him for ten years."

,,is your cousin joe Kim?"

,,yes. How do you know that?"

,,me and him were enemies in junior school. He always made fun of me and my brothers. He was like the leader in 4th grade."

,,oh I didn't know that. I'm trying to keep him away from you."

,,no. It's okay I think he changed. He is 19 right now, isn't he?"

,,yes. I think as an adult he don't do some shit like that again."

*in real life*

I noticed that I haven't told Nick and Chris about my relationship with Matt. I'm in my room now laying on my bed. Joe came in.

,,hey Caitlyn. Haven't seen you for a while."

,,JOE!!" I jumped on him and hugged him.

,,hey, hey, calm down. And how is it going?" he grins at me in a dirty way.

,,what do you mean by that?" I answered.

,,nah the boys of course. Please don't tell me you haven't had a boyfriend for the last ten years. That's a little bit sad." he giggled.

,,oh about that. I actually have a boyfriend. We are nine months together now." I informed him.

,,oh. I didn't excepted that you actually have a boyfriend. Who is it ? Do I know him ?"

,,Hmmm. His name is Matthew." he looked at me confused. Like he heard the name before.

,,is his last name 'Sturniolo' ?"

,,yeah." I said. Not knowing if he is upset.

,,oh Matthew Sturniolo. I haven't seen him for a while. I would love to see him again. Does he have still much pimples in his face?"

,,no his skin is cleaner than mine."

,,so that's new."

,,I swear to god when you bully him again then I'm gonna kick your ass out of this house. Your an adult now." I informed him with an serious face.

,,yes I know. I changed I swear." but I didn't know at this point that I would regret it, to believe him.

I invited Matt to our house so he can introduce himself to my family. He agreed and was okay with Joe. I picked him up with my car and then we head to my house. My parents looked at him like he was their own son. My parents were surprised how polite he is. My cousin Joe came home and honestly I was scared. He went straight in the living room where Matt and my parents are sitting.

,,Matthew nice to see you again."

,,Joe. Yeah as you can see I'm not like 4th grade again."

,,I have to say you got really handsome."

,,oh shut up."

,,hey boys." I interrupted both of them.,,we are not in the kindergarten."

,,yeah babe your right."