TWO| just friends

Chris's POV:

I feel so bad for Caitlyn. I didn't mean to hurt her. But I can't force myself to be together with her. Anyway the roses on the table are for Kate and I wanna ask her on a date. Maybe she will say yes.

*chat between Caitlyn and Chris*

                                 CAITLYN 💕

,,hey Cai."

,,hey Chris."

,,could you help me please."

,,is it about Kate ?"

,,yes I know it's not cool for you but I really like her."

,,yeah fine I can help you."

,,thank you so much."

*in real life*

,,so what chocolate does she like ? Does she like dresses? Does she like Restaurants or does she like more to go for a walk?" he asked me the first second I saw him.

,,she likes nut chocolate and she likes to go for a walk. She likes dresses but not that much."
I replied I just wanted to help him.

Kate's POV:

I chill at Home in my Pyjama outfit.

(Outfit :) )

The door rang and I opened it expecting Caitlyn would be finally here. But it was Chris. The triplet boy I like since I saw him the first time. But what is he doing here?

,,Hey Kate we need to talk." he said to me then I realised he has roses in his hand. Omg are they for me?

,,what is it ?" I answered.

,,I-I really like you. Since the first second I saw you. I wanted to ask if you wanna go out with me." he asked and my heart exploded.

,,YES! I would love too."

He gave me the roses. We both smiled and we go for a walk on this weekend. I'm so excited I need to tell Caitlyn. I walked in her room and told her what just happened one minute ago.

,,omg, Caitlyn, you would not believe me what just happened"

,,omg what happened?!" she responded.

,,Chris just asked me out. And he gave me this roses!"

,,oh okay cool." it is different this time. She is not so excited as always.

,,hey what's wrong?" I asked worried.

,,nothing I'm just happy for you I guess."

,,hey yk you can tell me everything."

,,okay fine so Chris asked you out a minute ago and an half hour before I told him I like him. But I'm not his typ so he rejected me. But politely. And than he told me he likes you."
When I thought about it again I teared up. She hugged me.