Chapter 1; The unusual meeting.

Me: princess, your car is waiting

Y/n: who are you? Why do you have my number? Are you a killer cuz I know karate and I can karate you.

Me: I'm harry, Harry styles, your new bodyguard after the last one died.  I'm not a killer. And please come down now.

Y/n: no. Hehehe

Me: princess, your car is waiting, the Coronation starts in just some hours.

Y/n: confetti?? Where?

Me: Your Highness are you okay?

Y/n: Sí stylist sí.

Me: princess I'm coming upstairs if you don't arrive in a few minutes.

Y/n: hehehe  stylist.

And I put my phone in my back pocket. I wait by the car, resting my back on the car door, playing with my sunglasses. "The queen is calling you" a staff member calls me to him and leads me to the queen's car.
"Where is she?"
"Your Highness, I contacted her, she's gonna be here in a few minutes".
"We cannot wait a few minutes. I need her in her car in atleast 20 minutes. We need to leave, mr styles"
"I can go up and bring her. Your Highness"
"I'm gonna be leaving now mr styles, the security of my daughter, the princess is in your hands. Take care of her. This job shouldn't be taken casually as it costs you your life. Anything happens, it's on you"
"Yes your Highness"
And with that the car window scrolls up and the queen's car, with 5 more, leave the castle's jurisdiction. I make my way up to the Princess's room. The castle from the inside, is nothing like the one's you see in movies. It's the most simple, elegant, yet beautiful place. Everything, from the walls, to the stairs shines, rays of the shining wood and the shining gold, from the decor, reflect in the eyes. The rooms are so spacious and so decorated, some having no difference in them.

Following the broad hallways I reach the Princess's room. I knock on it twice but the princess refuses to answer. Hesitantly, I open the door and lead myself to the room, more like a whole apartment. The door lead to 6 more rooms all of them quite spacious. I hear a thud from one of the rooms and assume the princess would be in one of them. I open up and look around to find the princess in the balcony, or maybe outside of it. I rush to the princess just in time, as she was about to leave her hands which were gripping the metal fence. "Your Highness" I say out loud, loud enough for her to get in her senses and look at me.

But she didn't look at me, instead I heard her laugh, her long hair, blowing on my face. She looks down and then looks up only to turn around and grab my hand from both of hers. "Get me out!" She yells in panic . "It's okay, I'll get you" I say and grab her hand and put them to my shoulders. I signal her to hold on to me tightly as I grab her waist so she can pass the fence. In just a few minutes, she reaches the other side, putting her hands on my chest relaxing herself. "Princess, we need to leave, let's go" I say but she doesn't answer. I ask her a few more times but she doesn't say a word.

And when I hold her to look up I realize that she's asleep.

I had put her to sleep on her bed and just in a few minutes i was done preparing her luggage, her makeup bag, her shoes, and her all of her nesseccary stuff. And guess what I had found? The reason for her unusual behavior. A bottle of wine.

I get her down,holding her bridal style to the car and laying her at the back seat. I put her essential stuff she needed to get ready beside her and made my way to the front seat. Following a car full of guards, we made our way to the Coronation.

The princess was an elegant, a little childish and a playful person. She was never alone when she was outside, she was a delicate person, is what the media described her to be. I still hadn't seen her properly despite looking at her pictures on the newspapers and the social media. All I knew was that she was a 19 year old who wasn't much experienced in life.