Chapter Three; Eyes

"well, anything?" I ask the princess. We were sitting in the same position for the past 20 minutes. The same way we were sitting in the car as she examined my eyes. Her hair was all over my face, our face inches apart. Her soft hands and their melodious movement around my face left me in chills. "You're distracting me" she says and I just turn away. "It's okay... Did you see anything?" I ask her as she backs up, sitting infront of me. "You're really mysterious. You hide a lot of stuff stylist. And, you're so in love with me" she says. The last few words !eft me speechless, I just knew I was blushing the moment she said that. "I'm just kidding".

God I was embarrassed. Her soft gaze and her doe eyes were worth staring into. All the seconds she didn't blink, everytime her lashes touched her soft skin, everytime, her hand went through my face, I couldn't get it all out of my mind. Her soft lick on her lips, her hair touching my bare face, it was all beautiful. And I'm not even kidding that I'm just so mesmerized by her in these few hours.

We were still in the art gallery, barely talking, just sitting and watching the way we were creating the awkwardness. "You have a cigarette?" She asked, when I looked in my pockets and found a cheap pack. I gave her one and lit it up. She sucked in a big amount and then let her cheeks grow out again. I was about to light up my own cigarette, when she passed me hers. "Let's not pollute this beautiful masterpiece of an art gallery"

I took it and sucked. God the cigarette got so much better with her lips on it. "So, tell me more, stylist? About you" she said and raised her eyebrows. "I'm in front of you your Highness, that's me".

"No lying to me stylist, I command you"
"Hundred things to command and this is what you say?"
"What is it that you want me to command stylist?"
'oh I'd love her to command me to kiss her, I swear her lips look beautiful '

"what was that? My lips look beautiful?" I hear her say. I said that out loud? Fucking well done styles.

"I mean- you aren't bad either stylist, but you know, higher standards"
"It'll take you 1 second to lower them once I kiss you"
"We can try right?" She says. I didn't even know we had gotten so close to eachother while taking, our faces were too closez close enough to hear our fainted breaths. She moves her mouth closer to mine.

But obviously someone has to interrupt. The guard comes up and catchers us almost kissing eachother. "Mother shouldn't know. RUN" she shouts and grabs my hand running outside, unknown to the place. After running for atleast the whole castle and dodging the guards, we find ourselves a small room. We pant, recovering our breaths, still not talking.
After a while of no words, y/n speaks out "so... Kissing the princess eh? Tragic love story?"
"I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean it"
"Liar. I see it in your eyes"
"And you know what I see In your eyes?"
"What?"
"Your standards dropping "
"You just said you didn't mean it!"
Ofc I meant it.
"Not the part where I said I can lower your standards!"
"C'mon stylist, you're so mysterious "
And we leave outside, towards the queen, leaving, thankfully