The first day;

Everything about her is so unusual. The way she is so, not like what I imagine royals to be. She's... A normal girl who- wait she isn't a normal girl, she is a psychopath, someone who'll do everything but follow her mother's footsteps. But her she's the kind of phsyco that a 100 times more attractive. I love seeing her phsycotic side. I love seeing her... I shouldn't be thinking this deep. I'm here to protect her from danger, but I'm gonna become the danger if I don't stop. The car ride home is just me and the driver, and thankfully that gave me time to smoke the shit out of that cigarette she took in her mouth. Princess's car followed us and a few more cars having many other guards for their safety.

I had worked for the queen a few months back, on her visit to another country, and after giving a profiled impression, she offered me to work for her, as a full time guard for princess y/n. It was a big opportunity, and me being me, didn't even try to lose it. Here i am, working for a princess who behaves no where near one. But it doesn't really matter, even I'm dont have a royal background that i could judge her from.

"Don't mind the princess, that's just her nature" the driver says. "Well, what a pity".

As we reached the castle, our cars parked infront of the main gates. I walk out of the car and to the Queen's car. Rowan, the Queen's chief of armour, my boss, opened the door for her, and gave her his hand to step out with. "That's how you do it, styles, i don't tend to repeat instructions, so be very focused".
I did the same, opened the other door of the car for the princess, offered her a hand and stood there, but its y/n, so all i get is a kick in the balls, and giggles from her side. I bend a little to grab them, and stand back up, trying very hard to not wheeze infront of anyone. "You're gonna pay for this" i mutter as i follow the princess inside the castle. "As if you could do anything. Tell this to anyone,and all you're gonna get is pat on the shoulder and some laughs" I hate her so much. (I don't)

"We're supposed to meet at the dinner table in approximately 50 minutes, don't be late, Princess" The queen says, y/n bows and then heads towards her rooms direction. "So, stylist, how are the balls adjusting?" She chuckles, and carries on to walk, very differently from how the formal walk. "I'm not allowed to talk to you about anything outside the work premises" i give her a forced smile and look straight away from her.

Though even from behind, everything about her looks ethereal. I just can't help but be fascinated by how beautiful she is. The last person i was this fascinated by was taylor swift so you know how it is. "Quite a view, Ain't it?" How the hell does she always know?

"Narcissist".
" 'I'm not supposed talk to you about anything outside the work premises' ".
"Don't you ever stop talking?"
"When I stop talking, everyone else talks"

I had no idea what she meant, but whatever it was, it was something.

She dances her way to her room, mimicking others, laughing at her own silly moves, making me do something similar, but I couldn't, so I kept a straight face and walked towards her room. As we reached the outside of her room, I opened the door for her, and stood there. She went inside and I just stood outside the door, not knowing what to do. "You don't wanna come inside do you?" She says and laughs. She knows.

I made my way out, of her hall, and to the main finding something worth doing. Psst. I hear from across the hall. Psst. I hear it again. I look behind to see a blonde figure, bent, hiding half of his figure in the dark. "Who are you?" I ask, dominantly. "I need help newbie" he replies. The accent didnt sound as common. He signals, me to come near him. I keep my hand on the gun hung understand my coat, and walk slowly towards him. "Quick you slug" Oh he's definitely Irish. I reach towards the end of the room, and look over to see him holding two champagne bottles in his hand. "Let's party" he whispers and hands me one. "Wait who are you?" I ask him again and he up to me rolling his eyes. "I'm not a theif, you moron, now you want a drink or not?" He says. I look at him almost confused, still not able to see his face. "Ugh get me out of here without any noticing first. My father finds out he'll kill me"
Well, that's something.