Chapter 2; the introduction

I've been in the car since an hour and she still hasn't woken up. I just thank god the queen wasn't there to witness it all.  She's a very formal person, the queen, she doesn't care about the modernization and the way the world is evolving, she still thinks its the late 80's over here where y'know you wear those vintage, maiden dresses and all. I still haven't seen y/n properly. Yes she is on social media and i have seen pictures but i haven't had a clear look of her.

Its always her hair that came in the way, even now. She's sleeping so peacefully, but how peacefully, i don't know cuz she has her hair on her face. She's facing the car seats,her head flopped on to her side window.  I really didn't wanna work for her, Not that i didn't come here willingly, but here i am,in the front seat of her car, as her bodyguard. I hear a yawn from the back and wake up from my thoughts. "Hey john" she says in her sleepy voice. "WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?" she yells, making john, the driver, stop the car.

"How did i come here? Wasn't i in the room? Why am i not in my coronation dress? Where is mum? Which car am i in? Where is my wine? Oops... Makeup! Im sorry i had to say makeup.. where is my makeup? I need to get ready- who the hell are you? Why do you have such long hair? Are you a spy? Are you here to kidnap and kill me? Daddy vibes? Ughh no! Get out!" Who the hell talks so much so fast? I can't even recall half of the questions she asked. "I'm harry styles, your new bodyguard... Arms man. whatever you call it, your mother is on her way to the coronation, no i am not kidnapping you, you're vodka is in you room, your dress is in the back and your makeup is infront of you, in your small handbag" i say.
"Wait.. where is my phone? Nevermind" and she sticks it out from under herself. "You're stylist? Lol" she says again. And you can just imagine how hard the next few hours were. She just kept talking and talking and non stop talking. I was too annoyed that I didn't even try to act to keep a straight face, it just happened. She was too invested in my life than in any others.

" who's your sister? Ofc you if you have one, are you married? How old are you? Are you actually 6ft? What's your favorite tv show? Do you know any good bar around here? You won't tell mother about the vodka right? Please? Pretty please? Thank you! Wait what shampoo do you use? Why is your hair so greasy? Do you put oil on them? Where do you live? Where are you gonna stay now?My old bodyguard used to live with the others or sometimes would be staying outside my room for my safety when mother told him... Anyways coming back to you.. what music do you like? Do you play anything? Basketball or football? I think basketball suits you. You're cute.. mvm you're intimidating.. you have oh my god!" She says and takes a hold of my face from behind.

"What the hell" i say as she looks straight in my eyes,so interested in my eyes, biting her lower lip examining my iris. Her own eyes were brown, with a hint of gold..idk. I saw her from so close for the first time. She was nothing like the pictures... Even prettier than that. Her hair was still on her face, her cute button nose touching mine. Her face was sculpted, her lips, fresh but dry. She looked gorgeous from so close, even so that her few touches along my face left me in chills. I know you'll not hear that from an intimidating person like me but, it actually happened. Her nose touching mine was just as cute as it was creepy. But she didn't mean to care, she just stared at my eyes, even her pupils dilating, making it difficult for my to keep contact. My face was stretched back , my body still straight my neck having difficulty staying like that. One of her knee was extended to the arm rest and one of her leg was standing still, her curved shoulders, bending down to the height of my face. "Your highness I can't drive... Please sit back" john spoke as she backed up and sat back. "You have pretty eyes stylist" she eventually said.. "don't mind, she has a big interest in eyes.. she did that to me too" john muttered to me as i nodded.

The next few minutes were silent as she started doing her makeup. "Stylist... I need the car to stop" she whispered in my ear, her breath condensing in my ear. "Why?" I asked her.. "because ykw!" She said. Because of what? "Because of..?"  "Stylist... You're better than this.. yk... Um... You do it too, alot! Maybe you do.. you have the body part to.." And i wouldn't even be surprised to know what came in my mind. "Right now?"
"Yes right now!"
"But what about him?"
"I don't care! I need to"
"I uh... I can't"
"Harry you don't have to do anything,I need to pee"
Oh... That. I could feel my cheeks burn when i heard her say that. I was so dissapointed in myself. This dumb princess? Really harry? You were actually better than this. But it wasn't my fault, she is the one who explained it like that. "John stop the car" i said and he did as he was told. " Come on... I'll take you to the restroom" i said. I went out first.. putting my phone in my back pocket, and then opening the door for her.
There she was, in her black dress, her makeup half incomplete and her, tying her heels strap up.

She got out with my hand and then fixed her dress. She took a deep breath, as if she hadn't been in an atmosphere like this before. "C'mon" i said. She walked beside me, in the cutest way possible. It was as though she didn't know how to walk normally. She had her hands infront of her, her walk was too formal as though this was a red carpet. Her innocence was too cute, i grinned walking beside her, controlling my laugh for such innocent people like her. "You're not obliged to walk like this, your Highness" i said chuckling to myself a bit. She sighed, putting her hands by her sides, swinging them, making me laugh again. "You really don't know how to walk?" 

"In public" she said. She kept staring at me the whole time i walked. Her eyes glued to mine. "Why do you like eyes?" I asked her but she didn't answer. She kept  walking without saying a word, as though she didn't want anyone to know.  We walked until we reached a store, at a gas station, hopefully have a toilet. She followed me inside and yes, there was a toilet. She made her way there and I wandered around the store, looking for something to eat. I found a pack of cigarettes, and a slushie, the best weird combo. I had my cigarette lit up in one hand, and my slushie in the other. I took one slushie for her too, she might want one. While I was buying the stuff, she came out. Her small, defined waistline being visible by the fitted dress  she was wearing. She kept looking around, whereas my eyes were fixed on the beautiful person infront of me. Her pink lips and her brown eyes were the best eyes and lips I had ever seen. Oh the urge I felt to kiss her lips. And her eyes, they were definitely worth staring into. It isn't like I haven't seen brown eyes but her eyes, just stood out, positively ofc.

"Heyyy no smoking" that were her first words as she took the cigarette out of my mouth and into hers. Damn I didn't know she smoked. She inhaled the cigarette so gently, her cheeks flushing in. When she took it out, her lipstick had left a pink mark on my cigarette. Not as though I complained. She put it on the counter and looked up to me staring at her so deeply. "What happened? Haven't seen a girl smoke before?" She asked but I didn't answer, I couldn't find the words too. I just gave her her slushie and followed her outside. And you know what I took with me? The cigarette.

we reached just in time,i was  standing at the very back when the royals were reaching the area. There she was. In her dress, in her open roof car, Minding her own business. She wasn't at all interested in the surroundings. Her hair blew behind her. She looked gorgeous. I'm so not okay for falling for her, in just a few hours, and i haven't even talked to her properly. She's just a magnet, pulling me towards, every second.

The next few hours event was peaceful. There were so many royal families here. And i got the chance to get closer with some of them, as an advantage of standing behind y/n as her guard. Oh boy she didn't stop muttering stuff to me. "Yk he wanted to kiss me, but i said no because his mouth smelled". And yes his mouth did smell. "You're so judgemental" i said as we carried on walking. Once every royal was sat, i was with the other guards, at a side. Y/n actually did behave.

Or was trying to. She didn't utter a word, just sat there like a normal princess would. Her mother did say alot to her... Eyeing her every two minutes. Everyone tried to talk to her but i guess she wasn't in the mood. The whole event went fine... There was a royal dinner at the end and guess what? I went inside toooo. I was a little hesitant, i hadn't ever seen everything from so far close, it was definitely an experience. The castle from the inside was massive and elite.

The hallways were going from broad to wide. I was outside the rooms, just looking around the place. The royals were inside enjoying there dinner. I walked along the hallway to a gallery, or a painting room, quite fascinatingly for the prince. The paintings there were beautiful, something a person won't look away from. While i was looking, the entrance door opened and there she was. Y/n standing at the door, peaking outside to see if anyone was behind her. She let out a deep sigh and turned around to look at me. She walked up to me, carrying her dress in her hands. Her formal walk was still there. She's never gonna know how to  walk but what am i for?

"Hi" she said. "You aren't supposed to be here" i tell her but she shush's me.

"Whisper.. i know i shouldn't be here" she says. We walk along the paintings, walls, silently examining everything the artist had made. His paintings had a life to them.

"I bet the painter is as  gorgeous as his paintings" she eventually says. "You know these paintings talk? Just like our eyes" i look at her in confusion, but her standing so confidently in her stance.

"Oh really your highness? What do my eyes say?" I ask her. "Well then, let's find iut, stylist"