typical morning | jennifer aniston

y/n's age: 4

JENNIFER'S POV:

I wake up feeling a small weight on my stomach. It's my little baby y/n cutely sleeping and sucking her thumb. To my surprise, she isn't wearing her pants. She likes to take them off that sometimes.

I stroke her hair and spend some time on staring at my kid. I look at the time on my phone and notice it's 9:30am. We gotta get up!

"y/n, my baby, we need to get up" I whisper into her ear

"mama" she bubbles out

"c'mon, sweetie. Don't you wanna eat a yummy breakfast?" I ask, hoping that would make her get up, but no.

"no mama" she giggles, making me laugh a little at her cuteness

I sit up slowly so she doesn't hit her head.

"open those pretty eyes of yours for mama"

She opens her little eyes and smile at me. Such a beautiful baby. After all, she's my daughter.

y/n rests her head on my chest as I wrap my arms around around her and holding her close to me. I tuck some of her hair behind her ear. I place a big kiss on the top of her head.

"paci"

"you want paci?" I ask her for confirmation and she nods

I give her pacifier and she starts sucking it.

"okay, sweetheart. We need to get dressed!"

I pick her up and carry her on my hip as we go to the wardrobe to pick the clothes for the day. I choose for her blue leggings and a white t-shirt with some pretty flowers on it.

"Arms up" I tell her and take off her pajamas, leaving her just in her panties. I put her clothes on.

Then I choose my own clothes and put them on. I quickly do my morning routine in my bathroom and then I go to the kitchen to make my baby a breakfast.

As I enter the kitchen I notice y/n playing with her toys on the floor.

"Why are you playing on the floor, y/n?" I ask her while opening the fridge to prepare the ingredients to make pancakes.

"I want to cook with mommy!" she exclaims in her baby voice

"You wanna cook with me?" I laugh and she nods

"up, up" she raises her arms, signaling she wants to be picked up

I pick her up and put her on the kitchen counter. I'm watching her all the time so she doesn't hurt herself or anything.

When I'm done cooking I pick her up again and put her into her highchair. Somehow, when I place the plate in front of her, she isn't interested in eating.

"Why aren't you eating, sweetie?"

She looks at me but doesn't say anything. There's only 1 option left. I pick her up and put her on my lap. I place the plate in front of me and try to feed my daughter.

"Open your mouth, baby"

She hesitates for a minute, but then she gives in and starts eating the pancakes.

We spend the afternoon together playing and watching movies. I love lazy days with my pretty baby.