baby girl | elizabeth olsen

for michelle5585

y/n's age: 2

LIZZIE'S POV:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I press the button on my phone to turn it off. I hope it didn't wake up my daughter. y/n and I took a nap during the day. I've been exhausted and used the opportunity when my daughter needed to get some sleep as well.

I walk to the crib that's placed near the window and notice y/n's still peacefully sleeping. I take some time staring at my beautiful baby girl. She looks so relieved and calm. Her precious, little eyes slowly start to open.

"Hello, my baby" I tuck some hair behind her ear

"Ma" she mumbles, wiggling around

I pick her up and bounce on my hip. She starts to giggle.

"You like that? You like that, cutie?" I laugh at her sweetness "Now, let's change that diaper of yours, huh?" I place her on the changing table and take off her onesie

She starts sobbing a little. It's probably, because of the coldness hitting her body so suddenly.

"Shh, shhh. Mommy's gonna change you and put you in warm clothes in a second, baby" I pull off her messy diaper, throw it in the trash and put her in a new one

Tears finally stop running down her cheeks. I hate to see my baby so upset. It breaks my heart.

"All done" I kiss her forehead

I tickle her sides and can't help but smile when she starts to giggle.

"You're a funny little one, aren't you? Aren't you!" I tickle her and she giggles even more

She's the cutest.

I put her in a fresh, blue onesie and sweatpants. I change her tiny socks.

"Paci" she babbles out

I give her the wanted pacifier and she starts sucking on it. While she's calm again, I lift her up and head to the kitchen.

I don't wanna leave her alone so I prepare her bottle while holding her on my hip.

I still want her to be kinda sleepy, cause I know she'll fall asleep right after drinking. That's just how it is. I'll have some time for myself when she'll be gone sleeping.

y/n stars sobbing a little again. she doesn't really wanna look at me with her teary, eyes but I see it.

"y/n, sweetheart, I know you're hungry. It's okay, shh. Mama's gonna feed you in a minute and we'll be alright" I bounce her on my hip

When her bottle's ready, I sit on the couch and hold the baby in my arms. Usually when I feed her, y/n loves it when I sing her a lullaby. One song's been recently on my mind.

I proceed to sing quietly as I start feeding her.

Goodnight, goodnight, it's time now to sleep

The moon's watchin' over you and your dreams

Goodnight, goodnight, my sweet little one

Tomorrow, your eyes, they will light up the sun

I take a look at my baby girl and notice she's fast gone asleep now. Oh, how much I love her. My precious, little baby.

"I love you. Sleep well"

I hope you like it

xoxo