1. Y/n's Life

Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 27
Job: Body guard/Assasin
Trauma: R@pe and Abuse
Nen: Specialist (I think)

Abilities:

Time Lap: you can go back in type with one swipe (idea by Loki (TVA) Series) and you can only use this if you are focused on the person you want to control, for example, one is trying to run to escape from you, once you think about the person you can easily time lap and bring back the person from where he was before he was running.

Nen Gun: make your fingers into a gun, once you do you have over 10 bullets every day, it will regenerate back to 10 the next day if you have used it.

Flaming Hover board: you can only use this once after 3 days, this can take up tons of energy aswell, this is something you may use on air, water and even nitrogen. You can't burn stuff unless you wanted it to.

Weakness/fears: rape, abuse, forced, Zoldyck family (except Illumi and Killua)

Good at: Combat, cooking and killing (obviously)

Strength: strong as Illumi Zoldyck and Silva Zoldyck together. (This is strength, you can sure kill one easily but you can only do this nearly if you understand and know what the opponent's plan is on how to kill you. )

Speed: it can get to Killua's electrical speed but 10% more faster.

Story: when you we're at the age of 17 your mom abandoned you and you're dad took care of you. Who said it was in a nice kind of care? Your dad basically r@pes you most of the time he abuses you. That's how you got your weakness. (I wanted to make this a lot more dramatic and traumatic lol)

After a few years later (3 years) you left your father and found Illumi, he took you as an assassin and wanted you as his bodyguard, this has been going on for over 7 years so now your 27,he invited you to go with him in the hunters exam, Illumi is one of the Zoldyck family, and his family was not really into you, nor liked you to be Illumi's body guard.

(At the exam)

--------------------------

Hello! This is just a message from the creator, I hope you will enjoy this story even though it would be very cringe and weird- so uhm that's all thank you very much!

--------------------------