6. Finally some alone time

Hello! I haven't updated this for a bit of a long time now. Now I'm here to update this story once more! Thank you, that will be all!~ ♠♥ ~

After listening and waiting, we had finally arrived to the island.

"We will be starting off to those who first came in on trick tower. "

"1. Hisoka"

"_____"

Finally it was my turn.

And when I heard my name, I left the boat and went to my own direction before even waiting for the rest.

Obviously I need to find my own place to stay quickly since I didn't arrive too early in the earlier exam. After walking and walking I found a falls. It was beautiful I have to be honest. Mabye I could rest here for now. It's not like anyone else would bother me if I just.. Leak my aura. 'Heh'

I layed down on the grass and stared at the clouds with colorful birds flying around. Suddenly, I felt a pinch of pain on my skin. It was a dart, and now suddenly, I felt dizzy. No I'm joking it just pinched me abit. Okay mabye it is bleeding.

I sat up holding my neck with my hand, suddenly red Butterflies started to come to me and perhaps sucking the blood? I took off the dart and looked at a certain direction where I suppose the person who threw the dart was there. After staring coldly at the same spot I heard rustling, though nothing came so I suppose the person left. I layed down again and closed my eyes letting the butterflies suck my blood.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard. I didn't turn my head but I kept my eyes shut. Whatever's about to attack me, I don't care. It's not like they can kill me. Except for Mr. Illumi and Hisoka. Mabye Hisoka.

"Whats my fruit doing here~? " ho ho ho. It's Hisoka. Not a surprise despite how he always finds me. I open my eyes and saw Hisoka's face blocking the sun, as his body towered over me.

"Hi."

"Where did you get this scratch? " he said taking his finger to the wound I got and swifting it after getting pinches of blood.

"Eh, some random guy shot a dart-"

"Who? "

"How am I supposed to know? And if they ever came close to me again, I would not be responsible for their death. "

I pushed his body off of mine and stood up and dusted off some grass that was on my outfit.

"Have you already gotten your badges? "

He nodded.

"Hmm~ mabye, a wash might help me~"

Oh.... No.

"I think I should go. "

I turned around slowly but the he held my back neck collar and pulled me

"I think it's better if you stay~ after all.. Your my body guard are you not~? "

FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"I think.. Being a body guard.. And being a whore.. Is very much different... "

He laughed.

"Oh, but you have to follow me don't you? You don't want Illu to be.. Mad~"

Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

"I can just hide from a tree and just uhh, guard from there incase someone enters the part of a jungle I can kill them immediately...? "

He giggled before responding.

"No~ I think I'll be delighted to have you here~"

A/N- HELLO! IT'S BEEN LONG SINCE I UPDATED THIS, AND I'M LOSING IDEAS LMAOOO