4. Love and power

(Skip landing on trick tower)

Before going you wore this to be ready incase the next phase was a fight.

(You can still wear anything you'd like, your h/l and h/c is your choice! That's all)

"Now what? " I asked curiously as we were on a tall tower

"Oh this will be easy! I'm a mountain climber expert! I'm for sure going to pass this exam! " a random guy said, we all watched him as he tried going down the tower until a giant bird snatched his body off like it was a sandwich.

I turned around almost half of the contestants gone!

"Where did they-" I looked to my left as I saw a trap door Hisoka was about to walk into, I quickly hugged him from behind as he looked behind me in shock and the both of us fell down, we landed and I fell to my back, I heard something crack. Yikes that doesn't sound good..

I sat up slowly as I looked at Hisoka staring at me looking worried.

"A-augh.. "

"Need help dear? "

"N-no.. " I stood up slowly and then someone spoke.

"Hello contestant number 44 and number 302! Welcome to trick tower, you are going to get to challenges to challenges until you make it to the bottom! You have 78 hours before making it to the end! Your first challenge is to pick O or X, O to open the next challenge door or X to keep it closed!"

Me and Hisoka looked at each other and picked O, the door opened and it leaded us to a.. Mirror maze

"Your second challenge is to make it out of this Mirror maze as one is blindfolded! " Hisoka looked at me giving me a sign to take the blind fold that was on the table, I took it and put it in my head where it covered my eyes

"You may now start! "

(I am sorry I'm losing ideas for this part but let's skip to where Hisoka fights the dude )

The door opened and it was pitch black and the door closed behind the both of us, candle by candle lighted up as it filled the whole room with light and we saw a man with a scar.. I guess? He was talking to Hisoka and I wasn't really paying attention but I did when he took out some curved knives, oh those? Is he going to fight with those?

"Are you seriously going to fight with those? "

"Yes I am now move you whore!" What.. Did he just say? I.. Let out dark aura, calling me a whore really triggers me, within a second I was behind the man whispering something, it was a random word until I pointed my nen gun at the other side of his head and I shoot him as I moved my head dodging my own bullet

I sighed and Hisoka looked very excited

"Well that was a waste of time.. "

"Oh darling, dont ruin the fun now~ that was really really interesting~!" As I hear him moan lightly.