2. Hunters exam

(At the hunter exam)

Y/n's POV:

Mr. Illumi has told me to come with him and guard him while his at the exam, and maybe I can get my hunters licence as well with him.

(You wore this, btw you can still wear anything you'd like, your h/l and h/c is your choice! That's all)

(Time skip to the elevator)

"So y/n I'd like you to guard another person as well, would that be alright? " Mr. Illumi told me

"Yes sir, is there any information about him? " I asked calmly

"Yes, you may call him Hisoka, he would act very seductive so please just ignore him. He will try and mess with you and if he does just follow what he says, I'm trusting you on this one Y/n." Illumi said and I nodded as a response.

We arrived and we got in, there was tons of people, before the door opened Mr. Illumi put his pins on his head to disguise himself, as he said before coming here he wanted to take back Killua into the family. We walked in and got a badge, Mr. Illumi got the badge '301' and I got '302' woah, it seems like there's tons of people here than I thought.

Mr. Illumi leaded me to Hisoka and he stopped before going to him

"And I would like you to call him just Hisoka Y/n. He would get more seductive if you called him with 'Mr'"

"Yes Mr. Illumi"

"And please call me Glittarakur "

"Of course. " as I agreed to him, he then walked as I followed, Mr. illumi leaded me to.. A clown..?

"Hisoka." Oh so that was Hisoka.

"Oh~! Your finally here~ oh? Who's this? " he said and his voice was very.. Seductive.. So this is what Mr. Illumi meant by him being seductive.. Well I'm not saying he is, it's his voice that gives it off.

"This is Y/n shes my bodyguard and she'll be the one who'll guard
you as well. " then I turned to Hisoka

"Pleasure to meet you Hisoka. "

"I'll be going now, Y/n you could stay with Hisoka. " and with that he left.

Hisoka's POV:

'this.. Will be interesting~ I wonder why Illu has had a body guard this whole time~ is she that strong~? ' I grinned at her as I saw her with no emotion to my grin.. Oh this will be so.. So fun~!!

Y/n POV:

Hisoka then started walking and I followed. He seems to be very.. Interested in my appearance.

Someone then 'accidentally' bumped into me

"Oh? Who's this little girl doing here, hey I suggest you should go back to bring a housewi-" before he could continue I got pissed and kicked his head onto the ground. Hisoka looked at me like he just saw someone's head explode.