Morning Cuddles (Osoro x Reader)

M/n POV:

My eyes fluttered open, due to the light streaming through the curtains. I yawned and brought my hands up to rub my eyes. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

'10:45? I probably should get up,' I thought to myself. When I tried to get up, I was instantly pulled back onto the bed. 

"Where do you think you're going?" a low, raspy voice grumbled. I turned around to be met by the amber eyes of my boyfriend. He pulled me closer to him, nuzzling his face in my h/c hair. 

"I was going to go downstairs to make some coffee," I said as I laid my head on his warm chest. I started tracing the scars on his body, admiring how amazing he looked. His breath was slow and steady, his skin warm to the touch. I felt like jello in his arms. 

"You can do that later, right now all you need to do is keep your ass in bed with me," Osoro said, making me giggle. His hands rubbed up and down my back, his warm breath on my neck as his left light butterfly kisses on my shoulder. 

"Babyyy~ it's almost 11:00, you need to get up," I whined, not wanting to spend the whole day in bed. He did this yesterday, and all we did was watch movies and cuddle. I tried to get out of his grip on my waist, but his arms held me in place. I huffed, Osoro was always a pain to get out of bed on the weekends. It was time for you to use your secret weapon against him. You put on your best puppy dog eyes and looked up at him. Osoro's face flushed red seeing your face.

"Ah- shit don't look at me like that babe," Osoro said averting his eyes from yours. "Can we go downstairs and eat something? We can cuddle down there if you want. Pleeeaase Oso??" you whined, knowing how to get your way with him. "Fine! Just please, stop using your puppy eyes on me, you know I can't say no to you when you use them," Osoro finally gave in to your begging.

"Yay! Thank you so much baby!" you giggled while getting out of bed. "Yeah yeah, now come give me a kiss" the tall blonde mumbled. You walked over to him, got on your tip toes, and wrapped your arms around his neck. You connected your lips in a sweet kiss, but when you pulled away, Osoro only pulled you back for another. You made a confused sound, but melted into the kiss. Suddenly, you were lifted off of the ground. You instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist. Osoro took the opportunity to grab your ass. Your eyes widened as you pulled away from the kiss. 

"Osoro! Don't do that!" you shouted. "Why? You seemed to have enjoyed it~" Osoro smirked, walking downstairs with you still in his arms. You hid your face in his blonde hair, your face almost as red as Gaku's shirt. "I love you, Babydoll," Osoro whispered in your ear. "I love you too, my bad boy," you giggled as you pecked his cheek.

________________________________________________________________________________

517 Words

Thank you so much for reading, let me know what other characters you would like!