Are You Single? (Mido x Osoro's Big Brother/Reader)

Backstory: You are (male) Osoro's older brother, and you get a call from your brother's school telling you that you need to attend a mandatory conference with his teacher. The reason they need you is because your parents died when you were 16 and Osoro was 10. You had a job at a gym, and your parents had left you the house in their will and split the money between you and Osoro. You are now 23 and Osoro is 17. You are a professional street fighter, and you taught your brother how to defend himself, navigate through the alleyways, and all that kind of stuff. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Italics: Talking on the phone

Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

(M/n) Pov

(Bold + Italics is you)

*Ring ring*

Hello?

Yes hello is this (M/n) Shidesu?

Yes it is, how may I help you?

This is Genka Kunahito, the guidance counselor for Akademi High. I was calling to inform you that you are needed to attend a mandatory meeting for Osoro.

Of course, what time do I need to be at the school?

At 2:30, and you will need to go to room 2-2, on the second floor. Will you need an escort to help you find your way?

No ma'am, I am sure that I can find my way there just fine. I will be there at 2:30. Goodbye.

Goodbye Mr. Shidesu.

*Call Ended*

I sighed as I put my phone down. Today was my day off, no fights were planned and I was training with my personal trainer, trying to find new ways to improve my fighting even more. 

"Hey Josh, I have to head over to my brother's school for some type of meeting. I'm going to take a quick shower and head over there," I say as grab my bag and phone charger. 

"Alright man, and don't forget about that new diet I told you about. Tell Osoro I said hi," Josh replied. 

I head on over to the shower rooms, take a quick shower, and change into some cargo pants and a black shirt. After making my hair look decent, I leave the shower rooms and wave goodbye to the gym owner.

(Time skip to when you get to the school)

I step out of my car and start walking up the hill to the school. While walking, I take in my surroundings. Pink sakura petals fell all around me, a light breeze in the air. It was relaxing. As I reach the top of the hill, I see a gate with an arch above it.

"Saiko Corp... Dad was never a fan of them. Always talked about how much of an asshole Mr. Saiko was." I mumbled to myself.

As I walked into the school, I noticed the many lockers and club posters on the wall. There were no students in the halls, thank god. They must be doing club activities or some other shit that teens do. I round the corner and notice a staircase.

'Bingo' I thought to myself.

I start walking up the stairs, and once I reach the top I look at the signs above the doors to find the correct classroom. 

'2-3, 2-4, ah here we go 2-2.' I tracked what I was doing in my head. 

As I pull the door back I saw...

________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger bc it is 1:15 am and I am tired as shit

I will continue this later, and I hope you enjoyed.