Are You Single? (Part 2)

This is part two of the Mido x Osoro's Brother/Reader. I finally got my computer and I wanted to publish this. In this we are going to pretend that Mido is a full-time teacher and not just a substitute. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Osoro's POV: 

I was standing at the back of the school with the guys when one of the student council members walked up to me. I glared at her, knowing exactly what she wanted.

"Osoro, Mrs. Kunahito sent me to tell yo-" she started before I cut her off.

"Yeah yeah I know, I need to be at that stupid meeting. I was about to leave anyway," I retort, rolling my eyes as I walked past her and into the school.

I honestly didn't see a point in this meeting. It had no meaning other than to "discuss my behavior" and "turning in work late". It's all bullshit if you ask me. Just the headmaster and counselor trying to reform me to being a nice goody-two-shoes. I've had to switch classes a few times because the teacher couldn't deal with me. 

I walked up the stairs and found my classroom, and walked inside to see that my teacher was sitting at his desk, filling out some paperwork. 

Mido's POV:

I heard the door to the classroom being opened, and when I looked up I saw Osoro walking in with a bored look on his face. We exchanged greetings before he sat down and pulled out his phone. I have always found him to be an interesting student. I didn't feel any attraction to him at all, but I knew how he grew up and I can understand the reason behind his actions and lifestyle. 

"So Osoro, how has your day been? I haven't heard any bad reports about the delinquents today," I question as I grade some papers. 

"It's been a normal morning," was all he said before turning his attention back to his phone.

I hummed in response, before finishing the last papers that needed to be graded. I set them to the side and looked at the time. '2:28, his brother should be here any minute now,' I thought to myself. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the door open and close. When I looked over, my heart skipped a beat. A god was standing in my classroom, with (h/l) (h/c) hair, bandages on his arms and hands, and his muscles were slightly visible through his shirt. I quickly regained myself and gave him a small smile. "Hello Mr. Shidesu, it is wonderful to meet you. Please, take a seat."

"Please, just call me (M/n). It is a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Rana," he says as he sits next to Osoro. He turned and whispered something to his brother, and received a 'wtf' look from Osoro. 

(M/n) POV:

"You didn't tell me your teacher was hot," I whispered to Osoro. He gave me a 'wtf' look before rolling his eyes. 

"Alright, so I want to discuss a few things with you both and then you can leave Osoro," Mido says, sitting in front of both of us. "So I wanted to talk about turning in work late first, and I think that I came up with an idea that could help with that," Mido starts out. I nod, encouraging him to continue. "So instead of walking up in front of the class to turn in work, I was wondering if you would like to wait until everyone leaves before turning in your paper assignments, and with your online ones if you could just turn them in before the deadline, that would help bring your grades up Osoro," Mido suggested looking at Osoro. He nods in agreement. We then discuss behavior, and Osoro was dismissed. It was just me and Mido in the room now. 

"Before you leave (M/n), I just want to tell you that I admire you for everything you have done to provide for you and Osoro. Life hasn't been easy for him, but with your guidance, he has grown a lot mentally," Mido tells me as we stand up and walk over to the door.

"Thank you for the compliment, and your teaching has helped him too," I replied. I couldn't help but take in his features. His chocolate brown hair, his plump lips, and his gorgeous eyes... I didn't notice that we were both leaning in until I felt something soft on my lips. I pull away, blushing, and notice a red-faced Mido. 

"I-i'm sorry, I wasn't in control of my body and-" I cut him off by kissing him again, wrapping my arms around him after feeling him kiss back. We pull away after a few minutes, staring into each other's eyes.

"Before we do anything, I want to ask you a question. Are you single?" I ask, receiving a nod. "Good. How about I take you out tonight after you finish work?" I question.

"That sounds delightful," Mido responded.

"Alright, I will see you then, mi amour,"  I say as I walk out the door with a wink. Oh yeah, he was a good one.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I know that this was kinda rushed and all over the place, I might fix this when I have the time and energy. Hope you enjoyed.