Locker Room (Aso x Top! Reader)

Warnings: Lime, semi-public (y'all are in the locker room), and cussing

Don't like, don't read

In this, the reader is a top and has a bad-boy look to him, with tattoos and piercings.

Enjoy ya gaybo's

________________________________________________________________________________

Buzzzzzzz

The gym was filled with the sound of cheers and clapping. The scoreboard showed:

Akademi: 32         Hiroshima: 30

The boys on the court showed wide smiles as they high-fived, patted each other on the back, and all of that kind of stuff. After saying their goodbye's to the opposing team and thanked them for the game, the Akademi boys headed to the locker room. Chatter soon filled the air.

"Man, did you see their cheerleaders?"

"Hopefully coach will lay off on conditioning tomorrow, my legs feel like shit"

"Do any of you guys have some deodorant? My mom will kill me if I come out of the locker room smelling like this"

To anyone else, all of the sounds would be a bit overbearing, but not for Aso. His attention was on something else, or rather someone else. All of the sounds molded together as he stared at the h/c male. His hair damp with sweat, his muscles flexing with every movement, and his tattoos... Aso felt an uncomfortable tightness in his pants. 

'Fuck, why now?!' Aso screamed internally at himself for being turned on by his boyfriend right then and there. He noticed that everyone had left the locker room due to the quietness. He sighed and thought to himself, 'I can't walk out of here with a boner, I have to fix this quickly.' He started to palm himself through his shorts. He bit his lip to try and keep quiet, not wanting any passer by's to hear him. 

"Fuuck (M/n)~" Aso quietly moans. 

"Aww, is my baby getting off to me?~" a (rough/smooth) voice rang out behind the blond-headed male. Aso gasped upon hearing the voice, then whimpered when he felt a familiar frame against his back. His legs started to feel weak when he felt (M/n)'s hot breath on his neck. (M/n) reached his hand around Aso and started palming him while grinding his dick into his boyfriend's ass. Aso moaned out in pleasure as his legs gave out, making him fall against his locker. (M/n) chuckled as he continued, rubbing and grinding harder and faster. 

"P-Please (N/n) I n-need you," Aso moaned out.

"Mmmm, how about we stop here and continue this later, yeah?" (M/n) said, halting his movements completely and walking away. Aso stayed against his locker in shock, then he looked down out of embarrassment and went to go fix his "problem", cussing out the tall male on his way.

________________________________________________________________________________

That felt kinda weird writing that, hope you enjoyed with your dirty minds. This was going to be a lemon, but I am tired and want to upload something before I go to sleep.

Thanks for reading!