The past

°14 years ago°

In the mountains of the demon world. There is a castle of a rich and noble family. The family was made up of Tenshi sokumura, who has white hair and blue eyes, and was an angel and One of the six commandments, and Kira Suzuki who has medium blue hair and red eyes.

She was the daughter of Sullivan and Nahari Suzuki. And they had just recently gotten a new member of a family." Aww you're so adorable." The mother said to her child." He looks a lot like you" Tenshi said while smiling.

Just then Sullivan burst in." Where's my little grandson" Sullivan yelled running towards the couple in his chiby form." Hey dad." said Kira while Sullivan was cooing at the child.

" What's his name! What's his name!" Sullivan yelled excited." His name is iruma sokumura Suzuki" everything was normal. Suddenly they hear a explosion." What the?!" Kira said as she tightly gripped onto her child, but not too tight to harm him.

Five people came out of the smoke." Who are you?" Tenshi asked while glaring at the figures of people in the smoke." We are the 'six' comandantes of heaven, you Tenshi sokumura have defied one of the most important rules of heaven." One of the five Angels said." The crime you committed is having a child with a demon, the punishment for this crime is death." they said as they took their weapons out.

Before Sullivan was able to attack, he was restrained in a magic circle, so was Kira but iruma floated outside of the magic circle. Tenshi caught iruma before he fell to the floor.

" Say this, just give us the boy and we will spare you and your 'wife'" One of the men said as they all had a look of disgust at the last word. Tenshi undid the magic circle for Sullivan and Kira. Tenshi gave the small child to Kira." Kira! Sullivan! Take iruma and get somewhere safe." Tenshi yelled as he took out his own weapon.

Kira gave iruma to Sullivan and stood by tenshi's side. Tenshi turned to her and looked at her in suprise." Kira-" tenshi started but was cut off by kira." No, we protector him together."

"B-but you have to teach him how to talk, fly, and use his powers!" Tenshi tried to reason with her." If we lose, netheir of us will be with him." Tensi said. As soon as tenshi said that kira cut her arm, grabbed a bottle and let a few drops of blood fall into the bottle.

" Give me your arm, he can gain our powers and my dad can teach him how to do all the stuff you said" Kira said as she gave tenshi the bottle. Tenshi contemplated on it, he was about to decline.' No, I can trust sullivan' tenshi thought as he sliced his hand and let a few drops of blood fall into the bottle too.

Tenshi gave the bottle to kira. Kira walked to sullivan and handed him the bottle." If we don't make it, Give this to iruma when he's fourteen, And don't let him out until he's fourteen." Kira said as she walked back to tenshi's side.

"B-but-" sullivan stopped as kira gave him a look that said ' Do what i say or there will be consequences'. Sullivan nodded as he disappeared." Kira" tenshi said as kira hummed in response." I love you" tenshi said as he got in a battle stance." I love you too..." kira said as she did the same.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

°present time°

On the seas, there is a ship within a storm rocking back and forward. Inside the ship we can see two people a young boy with blue hair and saphire eyes, and the other had brown hair and brown eyes.

°irumas pov°

" Iruma, your gana take over from here, don't srew it up!" My manager said as he began running off." Yes sir!" I said as I kept a crate of fish from falling." And if you can't handle it I'm docking your pay half your pay." My manager yelled from afar.

' I'm iruma suzuki, a fourteen year old boy who is working for there lazy parents and barely surviving' I thought as I sighed." I'm not gana get by on half a paycheck, huh?"

I looked up and saw most of the cares open and the fish almost hitting me, I was dodging every single one until a fish was going to fall directly on me. I prepared for Impact. But nothing ever came.

" Eh! Hu?" I said as I opened my eyes. Everything was frozen. Suddenly the room became red abbys and I was floting in the air. There was a man that looked familiar in some way from my infant hood, I don't know why.

The man levitated a sticker to me that said sold.' Huh sold?! What's happening right now?!' I thought as the man inclosed me in a faint glowing bubble. We arrived in a forest that looked like there was zero vegetación. But it felt somewhat... comferting?

" Wait, where are we going, who are you?!" I screamed at the person." *Giberish* *Giberish*" the man said but I could kind of understand it." Uh? Come again?" I asked the man. But he only said some understandable giberish, until he snaped his finges that is.

" Now you will understand the demon language. Iruma suzuki, we are in the nether world." The man said as he kept on Flying." The what?!" I half shouted." Its the realm of demons" the man said once more." The realm of demons?" I asked surprisingly myself that I didn't shouted or scream.

" Wait I can understand you now!" I yelled kinda suprised that I could understand the giberish." I've put you under a spell." The man said." You can do that?" I said kinda amazement at the thought." Of course I can, I'm a demon after all it's part of the pakage."

I didn't say anything." My name is sullivan and I'm a demon, your adoptive parents made a deal to sell your soul to me, so now your mine" sullivan said laughing darkly.

" My parents seriously sold my soul to a demon! But they would never do tha-" I cut myself of.' Actually they totally would' I thought as a tick mark made a aperance on my the side of my fore head.

' Wait he said adopted parents' I thought as I looked straight at him." Wait, What do you mean adoptive parents?!" I question." Well let's just say I knew your real parents well, before their death." Sullivan said as he looked down.

" Who were they?! Did they ever care about me?!" I asked wanting to know if my real parents cared about me In The slightest." Yes they cared about you, so much they died protecting you" sullivan said as some tears formed in my eyes while I smiled.

I saw a castle in the distance from my bubble." Hey, what's that in the distance?" I asked the demon." Its my mansión." I was kind of worried because he might not be that trust worthy.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

" Eh?" I squeaked out as sullivan was hugging me as he was crying full on crocodile tears." Eh excuse me, but why are you hugging me?" I asked while sullivan got off and apologized.

" Sorry, Sorry. It's just, it's nice to see my grandson After fourteen years." Sullivan said as my eyes widened." Wait! What do you mean grandson" I yelled trying to get a explenation." Oh right I have to tell you the full story, so...(Its pretty much the summary of this story and what happened at the beginning of the chapter) and your mother said to give you the bottle that has their blood so you could drink it to become a nephalem." My... grandpa explained." What's a nephalem?" I asked confused.

" A nephalem is a child of both a demon and a angel, they are highly respected down in the nether world after a certain incident, but are looked still apone as monstrosities in heaven." Grandpa explained again. I didn't hesitate for a second before asking granpa." Can you please bring me the bottle, grandpa." I said as I smiled at him.