First day

°Irumas pov°

"Of course, let me go get it." Grandpa said as he went somewhere to get the bottle. When grandpa came back he gave me the bottle, I put it up to my lips and drank it. Nothing happend for a while but then suddenly I felt extreme pain on my back and it felt like my head was bashed very hard with a hammer or something similar.

I somehow stayed concise during the whole thing. I felt extra weight were the pain was. I touched the top of my head and was suprised to feel...HORNS?! I looked behind me and saw black wings as they stayed still.

" Ahh, I see you inherited your father's wings and eye color while you inherited your mother's horns, face structure and hair color." Granpa said with a proud and sad look on his face. I smiled at him." Thanks granpa."

(Credits to Yoriich1 for the base)

" Oh, right I almost forgot." Granpa said as he snaped his fingers the room then became a bedroom that had a big bed with a long yellow pillow and one green and pink pillows at each side, there were curtain like cloths at the the top of the bed and a skull on the middle of the bed fraim, there was a desk and a book shelf next to the bed.

" As your granpa I will be Taking care of your food, clothing, shelter and..." Grandpa snapped his fingers once more." Your education!" Granpa yelled as I was now wearing what seemed to be a school uniform.

" You will be attending a school called Babyls" Grandpa said as he started leaving for the door." And you don't have to worry about hiding your wings." Grandpa said as he finally exited my room. I was tired so I flopped onto my bed and fell asleep. 'Tomorrow is going to be interesting'

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

I woke up to one of the most horrible sounding alarm clocks in the nether world. I sat up and covered my ear as I walked to my desk to turn it off. After that I walked over to my dresser. I got my uniform out and put it on.

My granpa then burst trough my door." Hello my little grandson." granpa yelled in his chiby form." Uhh granpa? How am I going to use my wigs if I have this on?" I question." Oh don't worry, the shirt is made out of special material that allows you to use your wings without tearing the shirt." Granpa explained.