The duel / Familiar hall

" I was sopose to deliver the school greeting, the punishment for stealing that spotlight from me is most assuredly death." asmodeus said as he made fire from his left hand.

" And since you so rudely stole my thunder, I reserved the right to test your medel and see if you're truly worthy of it, agreed." Asmodeus said as the crowd started to cheer.

" Wow their really into this." I said dumbfound." Now you only have mere moments to transprove to me that you are superior to me with your body!" Asmodeus yelled as he launched a fireball at me. I swiftly dodged it but he kept throwing more.

It went on like that for LITERALLY 20 STRAIGHT MINUTES. We were both on the floor panting, Asmodeus because he's tired of shooting fireballs and me because I had to dodge EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.

" What the hell?! I haven't hit you once!" Asmodeus yelled at me." I know that! I've been dodging every single one!" I yelled right back at him. The other student started 'whispering', more like yelling.

" He hasn't even tried attacking him yet?" One person said." Wait! Is he saying he's not worth his time?!" Another person said and I am a hundred percent sure that Asmodeus ears twitched.

" Well are they right? Am I so not worth attacking you won't even bother?" Asmodeus said as he sounded as if he was trying not to scream at me." No No No It's not that!" I said trying to stop the misleading rumors. The audience started making fun of asmodeus.

" No you've got it all wrong!" I yelled at them but they didn't listen." I swear these guys will be the end of me" I mumbled as me and asmodeus got up.

" I will not obide this!" Asmodeus yelled as he made a sword made out of fire." If magic won't work, I'll just have to take you down using martial arts. Prepare for destruction!" Asmodeus yelled as he charged at me.

I flew up in the air and asmodeus missed me. But then I saw he was heading in one of the audience groups and was about to hit somebody. I flew as fast as my wings could take me." Carefull watch out!"

I grabbed onto asmodeus and landed to the ground trying to stop us from moving. When we were about to fall I remembered what the man at the auditorium told me.' If it works ill prevent you from tripping and falling the whole day'. Smoke surrounded us. The student council came over.

When the smoke cleared they all looked astonished. Oh maybe it's because I LITERALLY DID A GERMAN SUPLEX ON ASMODEUS!

Everybody started cheering, again.' I'm so screwed' I thought.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

I was in my grandpa's office panicking." I'd expect nothing less from my grandson, you have such a bright future ahead" Grandpa said happily.' No i don't what I did was completely awful, I got to apolo-" I was cut off as asmodeus slammed the door open.

He walked straight toward me. I was shaking slightly. I may be stronger than him, but I haven't learned magic so I can't fight! I only know how to evade!" Uh hey asmodeus" I said as he stopped right in front of me with no expression on his face.

He raised his hand, I covered my face and closed my eyes since I thought he was going to hit me. But when I opened my eyes he was kneeling at me?!

" Huh?!" I said outloud." I am now at your service iruma" asmodeus said." Eh?" I was confused, why Is he at my service?" There's nothing more to say, I squerly handely lost to you in our earlier duel. Ontop of that I was informed you flew me all the way to the imfermery, and I asmodeus alice was moved far beyond what mere words could even express." Asmodeus said

" Uhh wait i-" I tried to explain but asmodeus cut me off." Writen in demon law it dictates that the defeated party must serve the Victor their for..." asmodeus said as he looked up at me." I pledge my fealty to you and will aide you in ruling over they school forever!" Asmodeus said while smiling.

" Wha?! Wait a minute!" I tried saying more but asmodeus cut me off again, what with people doing that today." First you need service so thats going to be the entire student body.

I paled as asmodeus kept on talking about taking over." Who shall I slay first! Your wish is my command!" Asmodeus said happily." Oh grandson, van I make this the main picture of the schools website?" My grandpa said in a sing song voice." I wish you wouldn't!"

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

" You're such a good boy" my 'mom' said as she pat me on my head. I giggled a bit at the gesture." Hey iruma, would you be a sport and carry these for me?" Me 'dad's said pointing to loads of boxes." Okay dad" I said while raising my left hand up.

" And after that do you mind cleaning this up?" My 'dad' said again asking for another favor." Got it!" I said as I had a broom and a dust pan." Could you clean the bathroom too?" 'Mom asked again." Anything for you!" I said while holding a plunger

" Oh whose a my good boy" my 'dad's said as he pat me on the head." On that note..." My 'dad's said as he took his hand off my head." Would you mind terribly if we sold you off to a demon" my parents said as their word echoed and a image of grandpa appeared.

" Sure" I said as I already knew he was my real grandpa. I woke up after that." Good morning sunshine, how's my precious nugget of a grandson today? Your adoring grandpa has arrived" grandpa said as he waved his hand.

" Good morning grandpa" i said as i noticed the condition of his hands." Grandpa are you ok? Your hand looks damaged." I said as grandpa looked at his bandaged hand." Oh its nothing, let's go to dinner." Granpa said as we headed to the dining room.

°when they go to dinner°

' wow the food is amazing' I thought as I kept on eating as much as I could." So are you ready for school." My granpa asked as I nodded my head while sipping Hell gray tea.

" Oh iruma I have stuff for you." My granpa said as opera snapped his fingers and a curtain revealed bunch of gifts." Looky here I sperged you to celebrating you starting your new school." My grandpa said as I was amazed at how many presents there were.

" This is all for me." I asked granpa just to make sure I wasn't going delusional. My grandpa hummed In response." Thank you grandpa." I said while smiling, genuinely happy because some people *cough**cough* my adoptive parents, a.k.a trashbags *cough**cough* made me work my whole life.

°After that°

" Bye grandpa!" I yelled as I flew away. I was happy as I flew. I saw a cloud and decided to go on a little detour. I went to touched it and it was surprisingly kind of solid.' So clouds are different in this realm' I thought as I grabbed one little piece.(three actually, what I couldn't help it)

When I landed at the front of the school gate i retracted my wing. I was greeted by the council members." Good morning iruma-sama" they all said in unison." Good morning!" I said while nodding at them.

" Hello and good morning iruma!" Asmodeus greeted me." Good morning asmodeus." I said while smiling at him." Oh and please just call me azz let's skip the formalities, yes?" Asmodeus said while smiling." Okay." I said." May I carry your bag?" Azz asked politely.

" Oh there's no need to do that." I said to azz while laughing nervesly. Everybody started to whisper about yesterday. We headed inside and started making our way through a hallway.

" By the way azz, we're are we going again?" I asked azz while looking at him." Well first of all master, you and I are both in the same group." Asmodeus said while smiling." Really we are?" I said confused." Thats right, they all devide the 163 new students into a certain amount of groups and will practice and prepare until classes begin, I can't just happen all at once." Asmodeus explained to me.

" Oh okay I undestand." I said while regestrin everything azz said." Today were holding the familiar summoning ritual, and now to the familiar hall." Azz explained again.( pretend like sullivan explained iruma about familiars)

" And azz can you call me iruma instead of master, please." I said hoping he would." Okay iruma" asmodeus said smiling. We opened the doors to a the room and saw loads of people in there.