Familiars

" Wow this is sort of nerve racking." I said as I looked around." This results will also determine what class the school places you in." Asmodeus said as we kept on walking." Thats good to know." I said as a girl looked in our direction,  but I shrugged it of.

" Although he's strict and terrifying." Asmodeus said right before the doors slammed open to reveal a man with dark purple hair and looked like he was not in the mood today.

Everybody stopped and stared at the man." Silence." Was the only thing he said as he walked to the middle of the classroom." I am Naberius kalego and I will be your advisor, I am the soul permant leader of this ritual and why? Because I maintain dignity at all times." Kalego said as he looked at all of us.

" I will decide whether you are disposable trash or remotely useful trash, but trash either way." Kalego finished as he started heading in my direction." For example, if trash used the spotlight his grandfather  gave him to chant a fulbys spell and then had the audacity to cause a huge uproar right afterwards on the same day, that would be immediate grounds for expulsion."

Kalego said as he glared at me but I stood up straight and kept my calm." Also if said trash  attempted to hit a teacher during the entrance ceremony,  that to is immediate grounds for dissmisel." Kalego said as he had the schools newspaper in one hand.

" I will instantly and personally expel any failures, so let this be a warning." Kalego said as he pulled put a screen-thingy that had cute decoration all over it." Be silent." Kalego said clearly annoyed.

The screen thingy started playing a video. " The familiar summoning course, it's super easy. Watch!" The thing in the video said as it was shaking." One, draw a circle in blood on some parchment!" The thing said." Two, you head to the magic circle with said parchment!" The thing said once again." Three,  hold the parchment right above the candle on the circle center!" The thing said what was, hopefully, the last step so it would stop talking.

Never mind." Four, the smoke will start to take form and your familiar will appear." The thing said as out of the smoke a blue disfigured thin appear." Okay now we are all going to-" the thing was cut off as kelogo slammed the screen thing into the ground.

(A/N: I literally saluted Kalego when I watched this scene)

" Thats enough explanation." Kalego said calmly." That seemed uncalled for." One of the student said while they sweat dropped." I guess he doesn't think that cute little lesson guide is cute at all." Another student said with the same expression.

" It is imperative that you only use the parchment with my seal on it, I can tell immediately if it's a fake." Kalego said as he explained the rules." Umm excuse me, is this going to be dangerous-" before the girls could finish kalego interrupted" dumb question." Kalego said.

" you will be summoning a subordinate and making it serve you, that's exactly what familiars are. And should a familiar ever disobey its master..." kalego said as he stopped and the immediately broke through the screen of video thingy.

" There will be punishment, that's just how deep the blood pack between you is." Kalego said as everybody started gasping and talking." Make sure you lotter sutly prepare." Kalego said as he passed me and I could tell he was, once again, glaring at me.

' Why is he only going after me?!' I thought to myself." Line up in a orderly fashion." Kalego screamed at everyone as everybody started getting in line." That man isn't even trying to to hide his amosydy." Azz said as I agreed."yea, not at all." Asmodeus then turned to me." I'll gladly charge him if you give me the order." Asmodeus said so happy.

" Wha?! No Asmodeus we are not charging people." I scolded him." Oh very well" asmodeus said disappointed. I smile finding it funny how he wanted to charge kalego.